You love evil. It's apparent. So, stands to reason you've got a bitch with the Church.<quoted text>
Nice manners. Betcha I'm better-looking than you are anyway, at least when I was younger.
I agree a homosexual should not want to work for the RCC. I think it's horrible what the guilty priests did to a lot of the kids, but gays differ from pedophiles - educate yourself.
Your church has done a lot more harm than just the child abuse cases, or won't you admit that? It has used torture on "heretics" for one thing. They teach things that simply are not true. It is the largest landowner in the world and it's the richest institution. Jesus would love that, wouldn't He?
Your church is a joke. Look up the Cadaver Synod for one thing. See what your "one, true religion" resorted to.
Why don't YOU face reality? And you can look up Hitler's Pope while you're at it.
John Paul being slated for sainthood. Yeah, RIGHT. All saints cover up sexual abuse cases. He was good in some ways, but NOT a saint.
YOU get a grip - if you can.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.
#22 Apr 22, 2011
“I hate watermelon!”
Since: Dec 10
#23 Apr 22, 2011
You're saying that everybody who doesn't agree with the RCC loves evil? You sound like you were brought up in Salem MA during the witch hysteria.
Nope, I don't like the RCC. It's WRONG about a lot of things, whether or not you want to admit it. And I'm not speaking of the pedophile priests - that is not the fault of the religion. I'm speaking of manmade DOGMA chiefly.
If my refusal to condemn gays as sinners qualifies me as evil, so be it. Are you one of those homophobes who thinks gays deserve punishment for the way God MADE THEM? You sure are narrow-minded if that's the case. A soul has no gender. Even God is neither man nor woman, but PARENT.
#24 Apr 23, 2011
Looks like Catholics don't even follow their own Catechism.
#25 May 2, 2011
I realize this is now sort of "stale news," but recently, I found a comment on a news site that really got to the heart of this whole matter. This man is playing us all for fools.
"Thomas Q." left the following comment, addressed to the Daily News reported that orginally broke the story. It's a sad comment on what wears "a collar" these days.
3.28.2011 | 6:53pm
Since Philly.com won't post my comments about this story, I was wondering whether [Ronnie] will answer a couple of questions I have about her involvement with Jim St. George:
1. When did you find out that he is a convicted felon?
2. When did you find out that he was fired by Albert Einstein for impersonating a Roman Catholic priest?
3. When did you find out that he was fired by Lehigh Valley Hospital for impersonating a Roman Catholic priest?
4. When did you find out that your column about St. George "concelebrating" the Cassidy Mass with the "permission" of Rigali was a predicated on a complete and utter lie?
5. When did you find out that Jim St. George stole over a million dollars from people who invested in his casket business?
6. When did you find out that he was dishonorably discharged from the Navy?
7. Ask him about why he was expelled from the Episcopal seminary (Virginia Theological). It involves forgery....Or did you know that back story already? It's quite something...
8. Do you know about all of his bankruptcies?
9. What is it like to be played by a 21st century version of a snake oil salesman?
You see..the reason he "settled" with CHC is that he didn't want to answer questions about these things...for good reason.
Add your comments below
|Do you go BRALESS? (WOMEN ONLY PLS.)||Sep '16||Jan||2|
|adult world (Jun '11)||Sep '16||submarine||11|
|Mary jane (Jan '16)||Sep '16||Scotty BenWa||3|
|noxious smell (Jul '12)||Aug '16||Sindy||10|
|Fischer's Park to host Holiday Lights Festival (Apr '09)||Aug '16||Stephen Young||13|
|Lansdale police want man in connection with bea... (Sep '07)||Jul '16||ntownboogie||35|
|Montco woman held for trial in ex-husband's sla...||Jun '16||v fosgate||1|
Find what you want!
Search Lansdale Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC