Ottsville man killed in Bucks County accident

Full story: The Morning Call

A man struck and killed by a mini-van along Route 611 in Bucks County this weekend has been identified this morning by state police as Mitch J. Weaver of Ottsville.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013

“Matthew 5:10”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Winston wrote:
Where the heck is Ottsville?
South of Easton, down Route 611.
DMM

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Kidding Right of Allentown- that's a really cruel remark you made. Very judgmental and cruel. What kind of person are you, anyway, to harbor such ugliness within you? Deb from Chicago
tamarya

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Kidding Right wrote:
That area is mainly drunken mountainmen with no teeth. Big Huge suprise. You don't walk there unless your car broke down.
yeah and allentown you don't walk in unless you have a gun in your hand.You shouldn't be putting down neighborhoods because allentown isn't any better
Forks Gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

I'm so, so sorry for the loss this family has suffered.

May you find peace in your hearts.
Obama Bin Biden

Roselle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

George Bush caused this accident.
Scarletts Plantation

Albrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

Kidding Right wrote:
That area is mainly drunken mountainmen with no teeth. Big Huge suprise. You don't walk there unless your car broke down.
This comment is just fine. It ain't like ya'lls talk'in about Mitch, God bless his soul. There is toothless mountainmen in all area's. Have a nice day.
Jennifer

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

Mitch was living with my cousin and he was a very sweet person. He will be greatly missed. His poor daughter will never get to know her father. He was just at my house for Christmas dinner - it's hard to believe he is gone. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and my cousin who is hurting greatly.
jen

Hatfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

Whatever
Yuli

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

What a bunch of ignorant people have commented on this post "pretty sad". Anyway I live in Ottsville and there are many accidents on RT 611. Very sad to see people driving through our town at really high speed causing fatal accidents all the time, the speed limit is already 55 but most are driving at 65-70.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lansdale News Video

•••
•••

Lansdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lansdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE