use TOPIX to report crime

use TOPIX to report crime

Posted in the Lansdale Forum

danny boy

Lansdale, PA

#1 May 9, 2012
Why don't we use this anonymous site that has one for every town to allow good citizens to report crime( drug activity) and/or expose dealers out loud without fear of repercussions, or having to fill out a police report or testify in court. Cops can then read it daily for tips. This isn't snitching, this is building better communities. Snitches are the bee oches who act tough playing drug dealer until they get a parking ticket and flip on their friends. This is for tax paying, home owners, parents, and people who are just sick of watching drugs destroy lives.
You see a drug transaction, post it, describe the perps, license plate #'s, place it took place, whatever.
Calling the cops or 911 out here in the suburbs is discouraged by them wanting YOUR name. We need a tip line, why not use free websites like this?
Report crime, remove criminals, anyone ever lived in Philly or norristown? Do it now before you find out what it's like to be robbed once a month. Or shot. Or lose a child to drugs.
It's your community, help keep us all safe.
danny boy

Lansdale, PA

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Police made a bust in wedgewood(see other thread ) and it wasn't the best but it was a start. I'm guessing a cop or someone actually read my post that talked about this . If a cop or cops do read this, listen, you need to keep doing this! You need to make it too dangerous for people to sell in your towns, not the reverse! This is your job! You guys became cops to bust criminals, to keep the community safe and nice, correct? The suburbs like lansdale and souderton have been havens for drug dealers for decades. I know first hand, I operated freely from the early 90s to 2004. My father the same from the late 70s to 90s, I knew everyone in it, and drugs were everywhere. The cops had no clue, nor we're they looking, except one unnamed souderton cop who was part of it. My father, then I sold pounds and ounces routinely for years, my father never had even suspicion, I got busted finally after a former friend sold me out for nothing. Even when they got me they didn't know ANYTHING about me. I lived and sold in the borough my whole life and they didn't know me! Because they never did real police work, or never cared! I did a measly year, and could have continued easily, but I changed and I have a kid now who will grow up in a town like these. I still see the participants everywhere, it's so obvious to me, if you, the cops can't figure out what to do, I'll help advise you, but through here only. I don't get paid to do your job, but I can understand a lack of know how on your part. You need better training on just how to spot these people and activities. I can literally drive down streets and tell which houses, which people are into it.you need dedicated undercovers, in bars, in schools, in biker circles, gyms, everywhere in the area people congregate. Dealers don't sell being introverts , you need to understand the dynamics of how drug operations evolve and expand and where these type of people meet, the hours they keep. I could write a bible for how to be a successful dealer, I see sloppiness in deals all the time. If you want more then just write to me through here, I will gladly share all my extremely vast knowledge of this with you. I'm not bragging nor am I proud of it, but it was something I was very good at. Anyone that has a problem with this, you obviously haven't had a child become a junkie and rob you blind or some crackhead rape your wife or you . I drove through lansdale today ( rare occasion) there was some crackhead walking down main street( not the sidewalk, the STREET) in broad daylight spitting ice cubes at cars, how does the police not see him? To busy guarding the farmers market from old people? You make a decent salary, good benefits, get off your ass and use your eyes! And racial profiling is bullshit! If you see a black person being suspicious then call a black officer for initial contact! But don't even worry about, no judge would even allow that defense into his court room! I never liked cops all those years that I sold but it was more a lack of respect because Towamencin where I grew up they were always dicks to us as kids, I worked at the former Mad Grocer as a kid and one cop used to sleep in his car behind the store. Now I'm willing to help you guys if your willing to do your jobs! And be real people, don't walk around like your something special and look down your noses at people. Your job is to protect and serve the people in your community, you are a public servant. Be good at your job and the people will respect you. And last thing, crack down on littering and areas that have trash strewn everywhere, fine the owners till they clean up. I was appalled at the trash everywhere today in lansdale, it's disgusting and makes the area so unattractive.
morabito cop

Norristown, PA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
doesn't matter where you are there are bad cops everywhere. norristown has one who only protects a business and doesn't do his job investigating their lies so he suppresses freedom of speech and threatens to go after anyone who questions his precious morabito who breaks the law having deliveries at all hours and runs noisy machines 24/7
JamesPA

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Yea i was just driving past Norristown once and was pulled over for no reason and questioned it is like they just pull you over there if don't like how you look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Jun 6 Eileen 95
Review: Sergio's Pool & Plaster Repair (Dec '08) May '15 ebecca79 2
manna on main st Apr '15 low pro 2
Review: Montgomery Wildlife Removal Apr '15 ShirleyWill12 2
News Lansdale students to protest nude pics Apr '15 dom 1
News Cops: Fish in shoe provided clue in Pa. man's a... Mar '15 zipperhead 2
News Peter Jok Atem, 32, has been charged with first... Feb '15 johnk22 1
More from around the web

Lansdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE