3 indicted in Net pharmacy plot

3 indicted in Net pharmacy plot

There are 13 comments on the Fort Mill Times story from Jun 19, 2008, titled 3 indicted in Net pharmacy plot. In it, Fort Mill Times reports that:

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland has announced an indictment against three people - two of whom are from Miami - for allegedly plotting to distribute controlled substances through the operation of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Mill Times.

Rani

AOL

#1 Jul 27, 2008
I can't seem to get the whole story to pull up. Anyone know what this is about?

Since: Jun 08

Gilbert AZ

#4 Jul 28, 2008
LMAO Smelly! I can't get the story to come up either. Dang it. Oh well.....Smelly, where is dem Smurfs at??
Friend of Phen

Saint Charles, IL

#5 Aug 1, 2008
Ivanna wrote:
LMAO Smelly! I can't get the story to come up either. Dang it. Oh well.....Smelly, where is dem Smurfs at??
psst ... hey, Ivanna ...

... don't ask Smelly where the 'gnomes' are.. she may be referring to them aw Smurfs these days.

DITTY - WHERE THE HELL DID WE PUT THOSE HELLACIOUS GNOMES??

(...oops... did I type that out loud?)

Since: Jun 08

Gilbert AZ

#6 Aug 1, 2008
Friend of Phen wrote:
<quoted text>
psst ... hey, Ivanna ...
... don't ask Smelly where the 'gnomes' are.. she may be referring to them aw Smurfs these days.
DITTY - WHERE THE HELL DID WE PUT THOSE HELLACIOUS GNOMES??
(...oops... did I type that out loud?)
Hahaha!! Smurfs, gnomes.....love them lil buggers!! Lets go on a gnome hunt!! Yes, you typed that loud and clear, chickie!!
Friend of Phen

Saint Charles, IL

#8 Aug 1, 2008
( . . . ditty, you need to get back here; you're missed . . and I forgot where we left the gnomes)
Janer

Harrison, AR

#9 Aug 1, 2008
The gnomes are in the North hills of Arkansas along with the Snipes. Ever been on a Snipe hunt bet Ditty has.
Tina

San Rafael, CA

#10 Aug 1, 2008
Janer wrote:
The gnomes are in the North hills of Arkansas along with the Snipes. Ever been on a Snipe hunt bet Ditty has.
Wesley?
Why are you hunting for Wesley?
I didn't know they lived in Ak. I thought they were in L.A.!
Friend of Phen

Saint Charles, IL

#11 Aug 1, 2008
Janer wrote:
But the Gnomes are real ! I'm not kidding. And they're beautiful. They are the art and imagination of a very creative friend of mine who shall remain nameless.

(cough..smelly..cough..butt)

... no, I'm not drinking.
Friend of Phen

Saint Charles, IL

#12 Aug 1, 2008
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wesley?
Why are you hunting for Wesley?
I didn't know they lived in Ak. I thought they were in L.A.!
TINA !!!!!!!!!

How you doin?
Friend of Phen

Saint Charles, IL

#13 Aug 1, 2008
Ivanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! Smurfs, gnomes.....love them lil buggers!! Lets go on a gnome hunt!! Yes, you typed that loud and clear, chickie!!
There's the resident DIVA !!!! How you doin', Ivanna?

(toastin' my bud)

Annie
Billy

Marco, Italy

#15 Sep 23, 2013
I'm a 54 year old male, no medical issues except weight. I started phentermine from XTOP24. COM on July 18, 2013 at 250 lbs. I weighed in today at 233 lbs. I've lost 17 lbs in 28 days. I've eaten mainly meat and vegetables, drank water only, lots of water. I exercise 3 times a week cardio and weights for about 1 1/2 hours. The only side effects I've experienced is a dry mouth and occasional minor dizziness. I would highly recommend phentermine for any one who is serious about losing weight.
Owen
#17 Sep 29, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Hermia

UAE

#18 Oct 1, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lanham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long-term residents May '17 PowellAnthony 1
Reimbursement Apr '17 PowellAnthony 1
Vacant houses Mar '17 PowellAnthony 1
Predatory lending Mar '17 PowellAnthony 1
News Uber driver assaulted, kidnapped rider, Pr. Geo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 jose 1
News Donald Trump Blasts Mark Zuckerberg On Immigration (Aug '15) Sep '16 lavon affair 5
News Aunt Spanks Nephew In Front Of Classmates (Sep '08) Aug '16 Doc 105

Lanham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lanham Mortgages