people of maytown
hot mama

Printer, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2011
i would like to know what everyont thinks about the people of maytown . i know some of them living there who had a sister inthe hospital and did not even go visit her but she had visited with them when they was in there. i would like to say to them that what comes around goes around...
I Know

Teaberry, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2011
I just want to know what is the difference is when there dad or grandpa is in the hospital no one comes and see him but couple of people unless they think that he is a dying then they run to him... Some people got job and they can't run all the time.....Who ever this is need to get a job and a life instead of starting stuff back up on topic....
well now

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2011
who is this and whats this about?
mouth

Teaberry, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2011
yes i think that is so true
poorboy

Teaberry, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2011
if people of maytown think real hard who wrote this to start with then you will know take a good guess at it .. people cant always just get up and go there or here .so people have a life to live ..just like everybody else
boohoo

Teaberry, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2011
i know
I just want to know what is the difference is when there dad or grandpa is in the hospital no one comes and see him but couple of people unless they think that he is a dying then they run to him... Some people got job and they can't run all the time.....Who ever this is need to get a job and a life instead of starting stuff back up on topic....

i agree with u alot
hello

Teaberry, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2011
you said what goes around comes around you are so right on that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Langley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Rose_NoHo 174,788
Jessey Harvey 49 min Mandy 87
Mary Case Baby machine!! 1 hr Anonymous 5
Eden nicoles journal 1 hr Someonethatknows 2
Rugs at flea market? 4 hr Mary Mary 1
dairy cheer (Oct '13) 9 hr Gate swings both ... 38
word game (Sep '09) 16 hr winner 334

Langley Jobs

Personal Finance

Langley Mortgages