bump... keep this going..
froggy

Virgie, KY

#85 May 13, 2012
Bump to the top.
former maytown wildcat

Virgie, KY

#86 Jun 22, 2012
Yes Ben was, is and always will be a piece of shit.I knew mike all through grade school hell we played basketball together down at todd lucas's house at wilson creek.Mike was a good guy that got mixed in with the wrong crowd. I will say this yes kenneth was in on it as well as ben and a bunch of others from the area. Its a not so well known fact that there was a little organized group of drug dealers that mike was selling for. these guys called themselves the Kentucky Mafia they were big time trouble. Mike got mixed in with the wrong ones and I would say hes either in one of the caves aroun here or in a pond on the strip jobs. the problem is everyone is to scared to say anything about it in an official way because they will go missing to
i remember that too

Manchester, KY

#87 Jul 14, 2012
I remember when those guys where calling themselves the KY mafia,,it was around the same time,and it was a crazy summer in maytown. I remember that it was just accepted that Ben had done it,but no one could do anything about it. Everyone in that town knew what he was doing to those girls, I had even heard about him video tapping it to sell, or use against the others in the town that he let participate in the abuse of his daughters. It always broke my heart so bad to see the pain in their eyes. There was also a guy that I suspected, he was unstable and if he didn't take his meds would come around saying crazy things. That is the same guy that told me mike was wearing a wire. I can't remember his name but he lived in a lil trailer behind his parent's double wide. Those guys (ky mafia)were connected with lawyers from p-burg, and thought they were untouchable. One of them fought with Mike's uncle earlier that summer, and he kept screaming that he would regret it. I watched it all happen. It was suppose to be over territory( at the time was monopolized by the river side of maytown,ie drugs) Then it wasn't to long after, that mike was missing.. I know Ben seamed like the most likely suspect, but maybe it had something more to do with the Ky mafia. Maybe they just started the rumors to through the police of their trail. If they found out about him wearing a wire I would have to say it more likely something to do with them. Mike was a great guy, and I pray they find out what really happened.
ajm

Richmond, KY

#88 Aug 5, 2012
Mike dated my mom on and off for years. he raised me from the time i was born, to the time he went missing. i pray all the time that he is alive, and will come back home, but hes probably gone. i loved him with all of my heart. he was always calling me his baby girl, and doing everything he could for me. he kept a picture of me on his wall. no one understands how bad it hurts to have your dad TAKEN away from you. i hope the piece of shit that had something to do with this rots in hell.
Friend

Logan, WV

#91 Feb 5, 2013
Still praying one day for a miracle!!
Russell Sprout

Virgie, KY

#92 May 30, 2014
I came upon this after looking at unsolved cases on the ksp website. Has there been any progress made? Is there anywhere that I can read the full story about this case?
Mike

Virgie, KY

#93 Sep 2, 2014
ajm wrote:
Mike dated my mom on and off for years. he raised me from the time i was born, to the time he went missing. i pray all the time that he is alive, and will come back home, but hes probably gone. i loved him with all of my heart. he was always calling me his baby girl, and doing everything he could for me. he kept a picture of me on his wall. no one understands how bad it hurts to have your dad TAKEN away from you. i hope the piece of shit that had something to do with this rots in hell.
I will never forget you
old friend

Virgie, KY

#94 Jan 24, 2015
Well if Ben done it, too late now, since Ben has passed away. Keep this going on, someone knows something

Since: Jan 16

Garrett, KY

#95 Jan 20, 2016
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never forget you
who is this?

Since: Jan 16

Garrett, KY

#96 Jan 20, 2016
i can't believe they still haven't found anything.. It's fucked up.. Although i was a little girl when i had the privilege of meeting and geting to know Mike, he has forever left an impact on me and i will never forget him.. he loved me like i as his own child.. i'll miss him forever.
anoynomus

United States

#97 Jan 21, 2016
I can tell you where he is! He was slaughtered and sunken to the bottom of warco pond
Opana

Pikeville, KY

#98 Jan 21, 2016
anoynomus wrote:
I can tell you where he is! He was slaughtered and sunken to the bottom of warco pond
They checked the pond. Someone close to the case said he was fed to the hogs
anoynomus

United States

#99 Jan 23, 2016
Opana wrote:
<quoted text>
They checked the pond. Someone close to the case said he was fed to the hogs
I guess you know who did it!! This certain somebody is a crimanall mastermind who always knows how to not get busted and keep it all hid!! You know who that is don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Langley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Reason 148,140
Whitney Blackburn 3 hr ijs 2
Anyone know anything about Brent Simon ? 4 hr Bigger than a hor... 4
Conn Gets Out of Jail But Can't Represent SS Cl... 5 hr Good Stuff 30
Bull Creek Trade Center (Apr '11) 11 hr Kim 34
randy conleys little grandbaby (Jul '14) Sun coalmtn 3
So happy I got out and away from pburg (Nov '14) Sun Dumbuddy 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Langley Mortgages