Anyone know him?
Slone

Hindman, KY

#2 May 15, 2010
Yes I know him why??
I wanna know

Stanton, KY

#3 May 15, 2010
what kind of fella is he? He asked me out.
Slone

Hindman, KY

#4 May 16, 2010
He is a really nice guy! I have never looked at him that way because he's more like family!
another slone

United States

#5 May 16, 2010
i know him 2...he is a really good guy,somrtimes i feel bad 4 him cause ppl try 2 use him.
Old Friend

Hindman, KY

#6 May 19, 2010
Yea they do I agree with you alot of ppl use him!
slone

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2011
hes a dirty old man!!!!
Amazing

Ransom, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2011
He is a nasty old perverted man. He has been known to pay for sex and is really creapy.
Family

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2011
well, he is my family and is well known. If you wanna know about him, just ask him! Not the trash that has nothing better to do then sit on their welfare collecting asses and talk smack about a handsome man who an amazing personality. Theyre just mad because they didnt make the cut!
yeppppppp

Ransom, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2011
if he is related to steve slone yes he is a perv cause steve is a child melester
STEVE SLONE

Lubbock, TX

#11 Sep 23, 2011
Well first off, my name is Steve Slone, and the Steve Slone that you referred to as a so called child molester is my Dad. No one talks about my Father like that and gets away with it, and to say that he is a perv, and a child molester? That is nothing but pure and simple bullshit. And Jack is my great Uncle, he is a great intelligent man who has worked hard all of his life. He is getting up there and age as of right now, and is having some health issues, so for anyone who has said anything negative on here about him, have some decency and respect. As for this stupid website, I've been on here a few times, and this is the first time I have posted anything, but when I read stupid comments made about my family? I'm not going to shy away, and that includes actually putting my own name on here unlike all the other fools who are too scared to stand up and be an adult about it. Thats all I have to say.
look fer it

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2011
let 'em have it Steve, I'm not gonna put my name on here, there's enough people talking about me as it is.. get 'em cuz..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Langley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chill 161,070
Reta McKenzie's Morphidite Brother 8 hr John 9
Sugar daddy (Jan '15) 10 hr Gayskinnyjeans 31
Legal marijuana 11 hr Little joe 3
Do you still love Donald trump 11 hr Little joe 35
Run boy run 11 hr Trenton 1
drug dealing in dinwood 11 hr Trenton 28

Langley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance