First Prev
of 4
Next Last
missy layne hicks

Winchester, KY

#61 Sep 1, 2010
noneya wrote:
since granny slone died the stores closed maytown has been slowley fading away.....as for rats well i think there is a few and well if u dont do anything to get ratted on then why worry about them....i have lived here for 40 years and i love it it is home....always will be...sorry for all you haters i will be praying for you...
amen
missy layne hicks

Winchester, KY

#62 Sep 2, 2010
I agree with maytownite...this isnt Browntown or Hagastown it is MAYTOWN, my home, I have lived all over the country,Indiana, south Carolina, Alabama,California, Virginia, different places in Ky. but Maytown is my home always has been and always will be.There r some things about Maytown that isn't appealing but the majority rules.(OBTW there is good Browns and Hagan's that live here) We have great people that live her how about my gmother Bertha Layne, Mosaleete Patton,my dad Mike Layne,Violet Allen,Herb&Pauline Ousley,Betty May,Chris May,Chancey's,Prater-Scarberry family,Doris Robinson,George Gray& family,Gene Frazier,Clifford&Darleen Blanton,Of course (THE HICKS)which I believe i one of them also,my Jones'girls,Rowland's,Smith's, the list goes on and on. We that are from this town love this town and the people in it,we want a town to be proud of they are nice home in this town,working people with families doing their best & a few bad apples isnt going to bring us down,we know what we are and who r given a chance i think you would also agree.
The people r great and our town is blessed with them all
Lee

Georgetown, KY

#63 Oct 27, 2010
Barb Scarberry wrote:
Lee Lafferty, hey your sister married a Scarberry. You just know that we know the real you. You know that we know what went on and you act so good. The only thing I ever done was stand up for my grandchildren. And you know that's the truth. What grandmother wouldn't do that? The divorce is between you and Barb. Keep our family out of it.
Leave my name off of this, i know the real people and what went there, i didn't write that by the way, so point that crooked finger somewhere else.......
sassy

Richmond, KY

#64 Nov 1, 2010
may-town is a good place but its full of trouble
not my fault

Richmond, KY

#65 Nov 1, 2010
not my name.
not my fault

Richmond, KY

#66 Nov 1, 2010
get over it,computer chat addiction.
GOD help us all,,,,,
The Old 833

Harrisonburg, VA

#67 Feb 6, 2011
I grew up in Maytown & I miss being there now but I like so many others got married packed up and got the hell out of dodge.It is not the same place it was even 10 years ago.Things and alot of the people have changed so much, it is nice to go back every now and then but the Maytown I grew up in is GONE LIKE THE WIND !
whatever

Hazard, KY

#68 Feb 7, 2011
all of you keep saying Maytown has changed...I liver there, have all my life. Nothing has changed. Can you tell me one thing that has?

if you think it has changed that much, you can guarntee that we dont want you there anyways.
maytowner brown

Virgie, KY

#69 Feb 17, 2011
listen I raised 4 great kids in maytown none of them drink do drugs RAT or steal...so whoever u r ummmm u need to get ur facts right!!!!! u probaly r a sorry brown I AM EFFIN PROUD TO BE A BROWN AND LIVE IN MAYTOWN
turkeycreeker

Virgie, KY

#70 Mar 1, 2011
ummm boo lives in turkeycreek with his hoe of the month........not maytown........
FYI I know alot of good Browns and Hagans from Maytown and Turkeycreek.......Nothing has happened to Maytown its just quiter then it use to be....Its a great place to live
johnsbranch

Georgetown, KY

#71 Mar 22, 2011
maytown has nothing but ratts you goin to do drugs tell on yourself while youre at it........ you can say hello to someone n youve slept with them.. these ratts are gonna wish they have kept to themselves one day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Langley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 15 min texas pete 4,610
Mrs caudill 2 hr Mike 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
rogie case 3 hr snoopy 3
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 2,297
Two Words (Nov '13) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 1,690
Trust no one 9 hr kms 2
Langley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Langley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Langley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Langley

Personal Finance