Brockwell, AR

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Da boss wrote:
Got to love those Singer girls so beautiful just like there mother
Did you do them????
Cowboy

Girard, KS

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Wow like it isn't obvious that their mother wrote that because NOBODY thinks that dope w$#@& is cute!
Anonymous

Lawrence, KS

#4 Jun 6, 2014
What a putz
SMELLUSICO

Girard, KS

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Simply Amazing! On July 21st my husband decided to kick me between my legs from behind needless to say I had to go to the er got stitches etc etc and come to find out my so called friend goes out to MY HOUSE and sleeps with him!! FUCK YOU BOTH DONE HONEY HE IS ALL URS!! Enjoy the endless deceit and the manipulating lies and all the mental and physical abuse that POS has to offer cause this girl won't be the one DEAD IN HIS HANDS my parents raised me better than this.......same female that wrote this!!!!!!!!!! BLAh haha
really

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2015
Are u serious
bob

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2015
There mother is a nasty ass meth head. Who gives there daughter the shit. Great mom. Dumb ass
Smart one

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2015
Actually the boyfriend of the oldest is a convicted cho moe he likes little girls so everyone lock your daughters up around this freak he drugs them then has his way with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
@KrisKetz: 1 man dead - man hit by train - 6th ... (Jun '11) Jun '17 Ex light 6
News Kansas panels approve extra $17M for state ment... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Xstain Fumblement... 2
News KDADS boosts starting pay for Osawatomie State ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 ?¡¡? 1
News Kansas panel adds $2.4M to mental hospital budg... (Feb '16) Feb '16 unaknowledged 1
News Documents reveal 'appalling' overtime at Larned... (Jan '16) Jan '16 matatician 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
Charles "chuck" Chrisjohn (Feb '15) Feb '15 Perry T Mason 1

Lane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lane Mortgages