Pennsylvania judge in Shippensburg Un...

Pennsylvania judge in Shippensburg University student case: Cor...

There are 1 comment on the Public Opinion story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Pennsylvania judge in Shippensburg University student case: Cor.... In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A county judge in south-central Pennsylvania says a coroner doesn't have to release the means of death of a 21-year-old man until the end of January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

JOhn

Langhorne, PA

#1 Dec 31, 2009
At the request of the family, I can see it would be okay. As long as the Coroner knows the death wasn't suspicious.
Then I think something like that , like any medical records can't be released, unless family gives okay.

You all know the big issues with the Right to know and medical records are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) Jun 13 30packaday 146
Sabrina burkholder Jun 5 Guest 2
Review: County Of Lancaster Children & Youth So... (Feb '13) May '17 Jesussaves 13
News Videotaped Confrontation Leads To Officer's Firing (Jul '07) Apr '17 K_Mabie 7
News Trump to make campaign stop in Lancaster County... (Nov '16) Feb '17 such an ally 2
Quick hook up Feb '17 Traveler 1
News Womana s car stolen at shopping center Feb '17 Delsa 1

Landisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Landisville Mortgages