Car salesman charged in test-drive crash that killed York Co. Prison employee

A local car salesman has been charged with homicide by vehicle after a test-drive in December that left a York County Prison worker dead. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shimana Feck

Mount Laurel, NJ

#1 Mar 7, 2011
There is going to be some sh!t flying in this case.
Tom

Etters, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Shimana Feck wrote:
There is going to be some sh!t flying in this case.
You got that right!!!
Terd Ferguson

York, PA

#4 Mar 7, 2011
The cops "showed him how its done"
olbunky

Lancaster, PA

#5 Mar 7, 2011
car dealers know of an employees driving record as all dealers submit a prospective employee to drug test and driving records=====they are aware of a persons records so they to are at fault
Lord Humongous

Leola, PA

#6 Mar 7, 2011
OMG.....stupid fuggin' retard is going to be Bubba's b*tch, IF he ever decides to turn himself in for sentencing. Big IF right there. This loser will fly the coup or die of a drug overdose before he does (1) day of time for this heinous crime.
Armadillo

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Mar 7, 2011
"Now here's a feature you won't see in many cars, a lifetime anunity for your spouse."
Porky

Glen Rock, PA

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Wow what an idiot. How did this guy ever get a job selling cars?
are you serious

Red Lion, PA

#11 Mar 7, 2011
Wow the car dealership would be first on my list of lawsuits. How the hell can they justify letting a person with this driving record work driving their cars? To me they are just as responsible as if they had drove themselves. Kinda like a murder for hire.Next would be to drop them from insurances. They dont deserve to have coverage with that kind of fraud. We could not get coverage if we had a record like that. And as for the driver, I dont often agree with putting accident fatalities in jail, but in his case, he was willfully choosing his actions, blatently violating the law, and was just plain stupid and careless with lives. Lock him up. You cant fix stupid!
HMMM

Glen Rock, PA

#12 Mar 7, 2011
olbunky wrote:
car dealers know of an employees driving record as all dealers submit a prospective employee to drug test and driving records=====they are aware of a persons records so they to are at fault
There is no law that requires them to perform any sort of background check and, it has not been revealed if they knew of his driving record or not.
ok then

York, PA

#13 Mar 7, 2011
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law that requires them to perform any sort of background check and, it has not been revealed if they knew of his driving record or not.
While it may not be required , any position that involves the requirement to be able to drive a company vehicle places a higher burden on such an employer to do exactly this.

On the FREE AOPC website you can find the driving tickets and criminal offenses of ANYONE in PA. Its really easy.

The dealership will pay dearly for having an employee such as this.
The Daily Planet

York, PA

#14 Mar 7, 2011
Adding to the legacy and reputation of car salesmen.
Kelly Farner

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Mar 7, 2011
I am praying for the family to get through this time of grief. I have not ever lost anyone to something of this nature, however I have lost loved ones and I feel your pain. I hope that a law passes that these car dealerships do actually have to properly screen thier employees. This is unfortunate that this had to happen. I pray God will use this incident to enforce what needs to be enforced that this does not happen again. I know that this doesn't bring your son back but know that our family, as I am sure others are praying for your family. I will put your family on our prayer list to ensure your family is covered by prayer at all times.
Where

York, PA

#17 Mar 7, 2011
What's the link to this free lookup?
ok then wrote:
<quoted text>
While it may not be required , any position that involves the requirement to be able to drive a company vehicle places a higher burden on such an employer to do exactly this.
On the FREE AOPC website you can find the driving tickets and criminal offenses of ANYONE in PA. Its really easy.
The dealership will pay dearly for having an employee such as this.
dumb and dubmer

Hanover, PA

#18 Mar 7, 2011
WTF is wroing with people?
dummester

Shrewsbury, PA

#19 Mar 7, 2011
dumb and dubmer wrote:
WTF is wroing with people?
I think you spelt groin rong.
Bubba

Mount Laurel, NJ

#21 Mar 7, 2011
Why did the saleman drive the car? When I take a car out for a test drive, I drive. Hopefully the saleman doesn't go along, but if he does, he's in the passenger's seat.
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#22 Mar 7, 2011
Let's hear it from all the "recreational druggies" who keep whining, crying and sniveling to legalize drugs. Druggies are defective units and are ruining the country.
Bubba

Mount Laurel, NJ

#23 Mar 7, 2011
Native Son wrote:
Let's hear it from all the "recreational druggies" who keep whining, crying and sniveling to legalize drugs. Druggies are defective units and are ruining the country.
It wasn't the pot; it was the booze that caused the problem. Pot mellows you out. Booze jacks you up.
Amanda

Dover, PA

#24 Mar 7, 2011
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the pot; it was the booze that caused the problem. Pot mellows you out. Booze jacks you up.
So what does the THC do, since you seem to be the voice of experience?

Since: Jan 09

York, PA

#25 Mar 7, 2011
What a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know what happened to Caleb (Sep '13) 11 hr Bubba 65
Midstate mom could be jailed for not sending 10... Feb 27 informant 1
Crooked Code Enforcement Feb 25 bad faith 1
Allan Cherkin Realty Problems Feb 24 bad faith 1
Anyone remember the Chinese Pagoda where Anvil'... Feb 16 Camarokid90 1
US Navy - WAVES Feb 15 USNavyvet 1
Man Guilty Of Beating Wife With Wooden Paddle F... (Oct '13) Feb 10 getreal 13
Landisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web