Earthquake Shakes Things Up in Berks County : WFMZ-TV 69News

Full story: WFMZ

For about 15 seconds in the wee hours of Saturday morning, some people in Berks County found out just what an earthquake feels like.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Why so SERIOUS? ”

Since: Jan 09

It's hard core up in da woods

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

red truck wrote:
no i had no "hi level job" i was a steam fiter on site ,, & you are rite i do suck at spelling
I was working with some pipe fitters today. We are installing new pumps in our boiler room. Things never to seem to line up the way they are suppose to. Did you work there after the accident during the tear down? Like I said I didn't mean to disrespect you...I just took your posts to mean you were in a high level position...not to take anything away from fitters. No fitters...no pipes...no buildings. stay safe my friend. By the why...I suck at speeling too. PEACE
Heidi Sheeto

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Di S wrote:
Is it possible that it ws also felt in Bethlehem Township? My son came running down the steps @ around that time to ask us if we had felt the house shake. My husband, daughter and I were downstairs watching a movie when he came down claiming that his window was shaking and the glasses on his wall unit also trembled... Anybody???
No did not feel or notice anything here!
Forrest Gump

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

That GD... GW Bush .. its bushes fault line...
Robeson Twp

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Gee maybe it was the radon gas. I guess some people don't know that Science Fiction is an oxymoron.
Reds

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

I was 12 yrs old when I visited 3 mile Island my ole man was an operating enginer ran the tower crane inside the cooling tower to pour the cement ohhhhh what view from up there.7
Mike

Fleetwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Note there is a nut farm in Brookhaven,Ny. Red truck must of gotten ahold of one of their computers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Landisville Discussions

Search the Landisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr atomic kneegar 51,183
Moving to Columbia 2 hr Information 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
Lancaster police charge man shot during pursuit 13 hr Usedtowearblue 4
Furts (Nov '13) Sun Skunky smeelz 13
I know what happened to Caleb (Sep '13) Jul 19 Francine 57
amish puppy mills (Jan '10) Jul 19 Francine 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Landisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••