Earthquake Shakes Things Up in Berks County : WFMZ-TV 69News

Full story: WFMZ 26
For about 15 seconds in the wee hours of Saturday morning, some people in Berks County found out just what an earthquake feels like. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Is this thing on????”

Since: Dec 08

It's all a blur.

#2 Dec 29, 2008
Lets sue earth for making this eartquake
michelle

AOL

#3 Dec 29, 2008
In birdsbor we don't feel the Earthquake on Saturday morning. Some time we need a Earthquake..
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2009
not a earthquake,,this is all the water that was pumped from 3 mile island down into the ground.... KABOOM! IT GOES ,,check the raidiation decetor's now !
Di S

Northampton, PA

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Is it possible that it ws also felt in Bethlehem Township? My son came running down the steps @ around that time to ask us if we had felt the house shake. My husband, daughter and I were downstairs watching a movie when he came down claiming that his window was shaking and the glasses on his wall unit also trembled... Anybody???
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#7 Jan 4, 2009
yes it is,, again the water pumped from 3 mile island melt down went very deep & han many years to travel b-4 it went boom,, again not a earthquake,,it was man made
Bill from Coopersburg

Allentown, PA

#8 Jan 5, 2009
Why it must be global warming that caused it. Or that darn President Bush simply wanted to punish voters in that region. We better stop driving all our cars, stop the cows from passing wind, and break out the bikes to prevent more polar bears from dying and earthquakes from taking place. Wait, there are more polar bears today then last year, so how can the tv commercials by moronic hollywood types be lying to us.

“People smell funny.”

Since: Nov 07

East Vincent, PA

#9 Jan 5, 2009
red truck wrote:
yes it is,, again the water pumped from 3 mile island melt down went very deep & han many years to travel b-4 it went boom,, again not a earthquake,,it was man made
I can't tell if you're trolling or serious...

If you're trolling, then good job, you got me to bite.

If you're serious, then you need to adjust the tin foil on your hat.
Lancaster10

East Petersburg, PA

#10 Jan 6, 2009
Bad News wrote:
Lets sue earth for making this eartquake
Our whole house rocked in lancaster!

Since: Jan 09

AOL

#12 Jan 10, 2009
Earthquakes every where. Who would ever think there would be any here. Maybe time to get earthquake insurance. I lived in California I remember one earthquake, 4.5. A lot of shaking. Pretty scarey.
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#13 Jan 25, 2009
Mandapants wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell if you're trolling or serious...
If you're trolling, then good job, you got me to bite.
If you're serious, then you need to adjust the tin foil on your hat.
..........tin foil hat ? not going to work,,thats why i moved from there,, try calling the epa,or any other goverment agency & all will say nothing happend,, no water pumped in ground,,?? ask where the cooling water went & no one knowes ,, 1 agancy told me "it all boiled away" if u know anything about these plants,,no water=total meltdown,,i was there &b know for a fact it was pumped deep into the earth & at the time mngmt. all were saying in years to come there will be a big boom ! i hope this is all that will happen or was this the little "puff" b 4 the big "BOOM"

“People smell funny.”

East Vincent, PA

#14 Jan 26, 2009
red truck wrote:
<quoted text>..........tin foil hat ? not going to work,,thats why i moved from there,, try calling the epa,or any other goverment agency & all will say nothing happend,, no water pumped in ground,,?? ask where the cooling water went & no one knowes ,, 1 agancy told me "it all boiled away" if u know anything about these plants,,no water=total meltdown,,i was there &b know for a fact it was pumped deep into the earth & at the time mngmt. all were saying in years to come there will be a big boom ! i hope this is all that will happen or was this the little "puff" b 4 the big "BOOM"
And why, exactly, would water go boom?

Water would not carry the radioactive waste, as it would get absorbed into the soil (assuming, of course, there WAS any waste to be pumped - which there wasn't). The soil in the area repeatedly tests "normal".

And why would the water flow upstream to Berks County, anyway?

As I said, adjust the tin foil there, buddy. Your conspiracy theories are starting to sound a little too implausible.
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2009
wow mandpaints i did not know you were a expetrt that knowes a lot of nothing,, when was the last time you farted ? did u not smell it "up stream" or did it not rise ?? facts.. 1} if there was no water there would be a total melt don {there was not one} 2}there is no record of where the cooling water went 3} pa is famous for under ground cavern's so gas can travel in any direction 4} yes did not the feds do the test's? & you belive them all is ok ?.. if you want to belive all is "ok" then so be it then you want a be fool ,,so be happy thinking all is good & enjoy your life,, but again i was there & seen where the waist water went,, i am no expert on what will happen with radation+coal+oil mix will do,, but i as told back then by un-named fed. experts that thre will bE A "BIG PROBLEM DOWN THE ROAD".. i could only hope i am wrong & all is "good" but iwas there there ,,saw it all,, & am not threntened by the way i was "told" by our beautyfull loyal g-men how to speak about this matter,,why schould i be ? i will be dead soon because of what i was exposed to & 3 mile island..
wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 8, 2009
red truck wrote:
wow mandpaints i did not know you were a expetrt that knowes a lot of nothing,, when was the last time you farted ? did u not smell it "up stream" or did it not rise ?? facts.. 1} if there was no water there would be a total melt don {there was not one} 2}there is no record of where the cooling water went 3} pa is famous for under ground cavern's so gas can travel in any direction 4} yes did not the feds do the test's? & you belive them all is ok ?.. if you want to belive all is "ok" then so be it then you want a be fool ,,so be happy thinking all is good & enjoy your life,, but again i was there & seen where the waist water went,, i am no expert on what will happen with radation+coal+oil mix will do,, but i as told back then by un-named fed. experts that thre will bE A "BIG PROBLEM DOWN THE ROAD".. i could only hope i am wrong & all is "good" but iwas there there ,,saw it all,, & am not threntened by the way i was "told" by our beautyfull loyal g-men how to speak about this matter,,why schould i be ? i will be dead soon because of what i was exposed to & 3 mile island..
Although I am not going to argue your theory, because I was a child when this was all going on, I am going to questiong you. If you are not threatened by how and what the g-men told you on what and how to speak on this matter, then why did you wait until now to speak on it? Why, if you are not worried because you will soon die as a result of what you were exposed to, did you move? Did it really make a difference?
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2009
i was told if i speak out what happend in 3mi
i would be fired & loose my pention,, i was transfered to brookhaven labs in long island ny,, yes i did move then & still on li, no no real dif. as there are not good things going on in brookhaven either,
wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 8, 2009
red truck wrote:
i was told if i speak out what happend in 3mi
i would be fired & loose my pention,, i was transfered to brookhaven labs in long island ny,, yes i did move then & still on li, no no real dif. as there are not good things going on in brookhaven either,
I really think contacting the press would have gotten some more investigating done, and a good lawyer would have made sure you didn't lose a pension.

“People smell funny.”

East Vincent, PA

#19 Feb 9, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I really think contacting the press would have gotten some more investigating done, and a good lawyer would have made sure you didn't lose a pension.
B-b-b-b-but the GMEN would have TAKEN HIM and made him DISAPPEAR!

Or, in the Real World, he's never been anywhere NEAR TMI, nor has anyone of importance told him anything. This is just yet another conspiracy theory that floats around the 'net from time to time. It has been disproven again and again, yet the ill-informed keep spouting off about it.

/9-11 was an inside job
//the moonwalk was filmed in a studio
///there are satellites orbiting the earth watching just YOU
////you're breathing mind-controlling substances
/////the radio waves are out to kill you
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#20 Feb 9, 2009
wow mandapants,, you have a lot to say,, i see you joined on nov 14,2007 & have 476 dif. comments on 476 dif. subjects,, anyone can see you know a whole lot of nothing, & whats with the "moo" i guess that tells a lot about you also .......... wornding in philly,, yes going to press may of saved my pention but i still needed a few years to put in b-4 retireing,, had to support family & needed a job,, & like mandapants said the gmen "could of had me disippare,,' that thought also crossed my mind' so going with the flow getting transfered to another place ,,keeping job was the better choice @ the time
Max Pain

Fleetwood, PA

#21 Feb 9, 2009
red truck wrote:
wow mandapants,, you have a lot to say,, i see you joined on nov 14,2007 & have 476 dif. comments on 476 dif. subjects,, anyone can see you know a whole lot of nothing, & whats with the "moo" i guess that tells a lot about you also .......... wornding in philly,, yes going to press may of saved my pention but i still needed a few years to put in b-4 retireing,, had to support family & needed a job,, & like mandapants said the gmen "could of had me disippare,,' that thought also crossed my mind' so going with the flow getting transfered to another place ,,keeping job was the better choice @ the time
What high level job could you possibility have had...that brought you in contact with high level government officials. I mean you no disrespect ...but you can not even spell. What type of work do you do now...in what field of science do you have knowledge or work in. I know you can not be specific because the government will come take you away...because there is no way they could find your IP address from your posts on this forum????

“People smell funny.”

East Vincent, PA

#22 Feb 9, 2009
Max Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
What high level job could you possibility have had...that brought you in contact with high level government officials. I mean you no disrespect ...but you can not even spell. What type of work do you do now...in what field of science do you have knowledge or work in. I know you can not be specific because the government will come take you away...because there is no way they could find your IP address from your posts on this forum????
I bet he's using a proxy behind a proxy and a fake name and everything, because the FBI/CIA/other government entity consisting of letters won't have ANY way to track him down, other than to use the RFID chip they implanted in him when he was born.. Why, I bet his name isn't even "red truck"!
red truck

West Sayville, NY

#23 Feb 11, 2009
no i had no "hi level job" i was a steam fiter on site ,, & you are rite i do suck at spelling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) Mar 23 Bubba 128
stop this bull sh** people just want to live safe. Mar 22 family of five 1
Levi is a asshat Mar 21 Unknown 3
Local 6th grade school teacher murdered by 2 bu... Mar 20 Anonymous 5
I know what happened to Caleb (Sep '13) Mar 19 Bubba 90
Safety first Mar 18 family of five 1
ah hoffman inc farm seeds 1918 (Apr '09) Aug '13 heath wilson 2
Landisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Landisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance