Reports: Legal toking in Pa. a pipe d...

Reports: Legal toking in Pa. a pipe dream

There are 1 comment on the Danville News story from Apr 26, 2014, titled Reports: Legal toking in Pa. a pipe dream. In it, Danville News reports that:

Reports of states most likely in line to legalize marijuana beyond medicinal purposes leave Pennsylvania off the list, despite a growing push from advocates and lawmakers to permit the use of derivatives to alleviate illnesses such as seizure disorders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Danville News.

mary jane

Lancaster, PA

#1 Apr 27, 2014
I hope they do and set free all the people in jail on non violent pot related charges and find revenue options for those who will lose there jobs as a result till the pot sales go up.. Greedy polititions don't want to miss there cut.
It's mind blowing that any asshole politition or not can go have a drink at a bar which is more impairing than pot will ever be and that is legal
but a pot smoker get's labeled, jailed and fined. It's no wonder the world is the way it is. Kids killing kids and shit we are not free....
Maybe one day when this next pot smoking generations are in the seats it will be different. I mean what kind of message is sent when
Kids can get legal herion called methadone maybe before the virgin kids who never got high yet will choose a pot pipe instread of a needle to shoot smack if it's legal........
Amerika needs to start a New Party and when legislative and judicial knuckleheads want to go against the majority they can say F U and take the wanted and warranted action for the people
I bet there are people who want pot legal than those corrupt people fighting to keep there living off keeping it illegal...
Just like for all the slaves who wanted Slavery to end all the pot smokers must make a stand.......
It's also blows my mind to know we as Amerikans had a Constitution and Declaration of Independence yet had slaves........
Those big wigs are so wacked so it takes the general people to band together and stand for what is right........
If people were more motivated they could replace the current legislative and judicial dickheads with party members(put together of themselves of course) and make real change happen
It amazes me how people will complain and demand and still take it in there Amerikan asses.......Ha Ha
No seriously people can do amazing things if only they try.
I wish I had Money cause if I did I'd start my own political party and fix this broken country myself one issue at a time instead of hoping for the current dickheads to dissppoint the people again any one want to be a sponcer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 charged for allegedly blowing up turtle 5 hr wichita-rick 8
News EPA raises water issues (May '10) Aug 22 The water guy 2
contaminated water (Mar '13) Aug 22 The water guy 2
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Aug 15 Kudos 2
donielle paris (Oct '13) Aug 7 Yogi Bear 2
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... Aug 2 Onelittlesoul 1
News Heroin ring busted in Lancaster (Feb '14) Jul 29 donna nolt spence... 4

Landisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance