Ho, Ho, OW! Exotic cat nips into stor...

Ho, Ho, OW! Exotic cat nips into store Santa

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Ho, Ho, OW! Exotic cat nips into store Santa. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

By Sam Wood And department store Santas think they have it bad with unruly tykes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

skidcrusher

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2008
wow very interesting but if I was that Santa I would be thinking about what a nice pair of ear muffs that cat would make.

“Waiting for something good!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2008
I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Cats are high-strung and even the gentlest will inadvertantly claw or even bite when panicked.

That pixie-bob is a CUTEY.
ivory dove

Helotes, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2008
For future reference, request to see a vaccination tag on the posing cat or dog and/or wear good thick gloves when posing with the animal.
jdevine

Austin, TX

#4 Dec 18, 2008
People bring their pets everywhere these days. I mean come on, you take your cat to the mall? I have seen animals in banks, thrift stores, even restaurants! A pet movement has started and is definitely in full swing. Thank goodness this woman was decent and kind enough to come forward and help this gentleman. I think most people might have shrugged it off and continued with their business. Some need to understand if they own a pet, they are liable for its actions. I was snipped by a Dalmatian when I was younger, and the owner refused to take responsibility. I wish I would have known personal injury lawyers http://www.attorneyillinois.net when I was 9, so I could have been compensated! lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ronald E. Hand (Nov '06) Mar 17 Bob Rienzo 8
Netcong School trying to drown taxpayers in 201... (May '16) Mar 6 Dontdoit 73
Stanhope contest? Feb 25 WTF 1
Fanuccis (Jun '16) Feb '17 Boloney 15
News 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic (Mar '09) Feb '17 Her side- 71
News Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Jan '17 Leftist Libtard 62
News Clients detail problems with Randolph home desi... (Nov '06) Dec '16 Main 6

Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Landing Mortgages