AC Race Course Wants More Cash For Mo...

AC Race Course Wants More Cash For More Racing

There are 1 comment on the CBS 3 story from Oct 17, 2008, titled AC Race Course Wants More Cash For More Racing. In it, CBS 3 reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3.

Joe

Atlantic City, NJ

#1 Oct 20, 2008
I can think of much better use of the money.

How about a transfer station where the NJ Transit Atlantic City line and the Riverline intersect? This would make it easier to travel between Atlantic City and Trenton.

People aren't interested in horse racing. If they were, the purses would be bigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong School trying to drown taxpayers in 201... 3 hr I dont have 3 hundo 3
lvrhs planetarium 14 hr Jokers 2
News Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) 14 hr Really 100
Carpet cleaning company May 23 SamGamgee 1
Parking enforcement Mar '16 law Abiding Citizen 1
News Longtime teachers, secretary say bittersweet go... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Netcong 5
News Clients detail problems with Randolph home desi... (Nov '06) Mar '16 Aidan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Landing Mortgages