2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at ...

2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic

There are 70 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 12, 2009, titled 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic. In it, Newsday reports that:

Authorities say two people are dead of gunshot wounds in an apparent murder-suicide inside an Atlantic County veterinary clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
unbelievable

Pleasantville, NJ

#63 Apr 1, 2009
This is hell wrote:
<quoted text>
This is hell that we live in....God forgives all!!
God forgives all...except those that die unrepentant-such as Ron the murderer.
God does forgive

Wilmington, DE

#64 Apr 1, 2009
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
God forgives all...except those that die unrepentant-such as Ron the murderer.
How do you know if he didn't ask God to forgive him in his suicide note!!!! Do YOU know???
What about all the killings in the war...does God approve of that??? Where do they go???
Ron became ill, everybody has it in them and you can't say they don't. No one can predict what they can do, if someone is pushed hard enough...anything is possible.
If you disagree then you really don't know about real life and happenings.
unbelievable

Pleasantville, NJ

#65 Apr 1, 2009
God does forgive wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if he didn't ask God to forgive him in his suicide note!!!! Do YOU know???
What about all the killings in the war...does God approve of that??? Where do they go???
Ron became ill, everybody has it in them and you can't say they don't. No one can predict what they can do, if someone is pushed hard enough...anything is possible.
If you disagree then you really don't know about real life and happenings.
People like YOU are the reason why the world is such a s.h.i.t hole. Always tryiing to find an excuse or deny the truth. Yes, that's right...por, poor Ron the murderer. He chose to end another's life and maybe, just maybe he asked God to forgive him in his suicide/murder note neatly tucked into his pocket. The last act in this world that Ron committed was a purposeful act of murder. Last time I checked, murder was still listed as a sin. But of course, you probably want that changed too. And yes, I CAN predict what I would do...I wouldn't kill anyone regardless of the situation. That's the difference between me and people such as you and Ron. I have morals and stand by them.
God does forgive

Wilmington, DE

#66 Apr 1, 2009
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
People like YOU are the reason why the world is such a s.h.i.t hole. Always tryiing to find an excuse or deny the truth. Yes, that's right...por, poor Ron the murderer. He chose to end another's life and maybe, just maybe he asked God to forgive him in his suicide/murder note neatly tucked into his pocket. The last act in this world that Ron committed was a purposeful act of murder. Last time I checked, murder was still listed as a sin. But of course, you probably want that changed too. And yes, I CAN predict what I would do...I wouldn't kill anyone regardless of the situation. That's the difference between me and people such as you and Ron. I have morals and stand by them.
I never said that Ron was right for what he did, he was wrong. If you read all the emails out there, he was trying to make it work and got shit on.(still doesn't make him right). Pattie laughing at him(Ron), Jordan stealing his belongings, and his money. From what I take it, Jordan really didn't care about his mothers happiness or he wouldn't have done the things that he did.(he was out of control) Stabbing Ron above the eye, stealing, etc...his personal things that he treasured. Hopefully now he will learn what the word respect means.
Again, I never said Ron was right with what he did....He was definitely wrong!

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#67 Apr 2, 2009
God does forgive wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if he didn't ask God to forgive him in his suicide note!!!! Do YOU know???
What about all the killings in the war...does God approve of that??? Where do they go???
Ron became ill, everybody has it in them and you can't say they don't. No one can predict what they can do, if someone is pushed hard enough...anything is possible.
If you disagree then you really don't know about real life and happenings.
He should have just killed himself and left the woman alive. He wasn't a good person. Wake up.
Just Wondering

Wilmington, DE

#68 Apr 2, 2009
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have just killed himself and left the woman alive. He wasn't a good person. Wake up.
And you knew him????

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#69 Apr 2, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
And you knew him????
I don't have to know him. I know what he did. He's a murderer. Murderers are not good people.
unbelievable

Pleasantville, NJ

#70 Apr 2, 2009
[QUOTE who="Hopefully now he will learn what the word respect means[/QUOTE]
Why yes...of course...."hopefully, " murdering this boy's mother will "teach" him what the word "respect" means. This statement says it all about people like you-it's all about "teaching" the world a lesson. You are a terribly conflicted person whom I'm guessing has had much difficulty figuring out right from wrong. You're in the same class as Ron and the other n'er do wells who want to find an excuse for their abhorant behaviors. Ron was a murderer-YOU are the co-dependent who makes excuses for these mental cases-end of story.

Since: Jul 08

South Shore of LI

#71 Apr 2, 2009
God does forgive wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if he didn't ask God to forgive him in his suicide note!!!! Do YOU know???
What about all the killings in the war...does God approve of that??? Where do they go???
Ron became ill, everybody has it in them and you can't say they don't. No one can predict what they can do, if someone is pushed hard enough...anything is possible.
If you disagree then you really don't know about real life and happenings.
I don't think asking for forgiveness before you commit murder is sincere. If you were aware enough to do so you're aware enough to know that murder is both a crime ans a sin. I think I can predict that I will never shoot anyone. I don't have a gun and I know no one with a gun. I know a few retired cops and they no longer have guns.
Lynhurst New Jersey

AOL

#72 Jun 12, 2009
The truth should rest none will know ever NEVER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uno tree hugger !!! 17 hr YUP 6
Town Council Jul 29 Change Is Needed 4
Train Wreck Jul 27 Galina 1
Netcong Fire Co. 1 Facebook Jul 24 Duck 6
State report details teacher evaluations by sch... Jul 17 Netcong mom 1
netcong hires new asst principal Jul 13 Netconer 2
Election Day Jun '15 Really 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Landing Mortgages