Nickelson charged with second degree ...

Nickelson charged with second degree murder in Thursday shooting

There are 2 comments on the County 10 News story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Nickelson charged with second degree murder in Thursday shooting. In it, County 10 News reports that:

A 23-year-old Riverton man is being held on $1 million bond at the Fremont County Detention Center for a second degree murder charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at County 10 News.

Angela Holt

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
No prision sentence, or even death row will ever put the friends and family at ease with the death of Lucas Myhre. A person who is able to shoot someone 3 times, and claim it was self defense should have their head examined. Self defense is something you are pushed to do for fear of your own life or anothers life. Maybe 1 gunshot is understandable in self defense, but 3 shots with one being in the head.....SICK! I love you Lucas Myhre and I will see you again someday, but until then RIP my dear sweet friend!
kk

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Angela Holt wrote:
No prision sentence, or even death row will ever put the friends and family at ease with the death of Lucas Myhre. A person who is able to shoot someone 3 times, and claim it was self defense should have their head examined. Self defense is something you are pushed to do for fear of your own life or anothers life. Maybe 1 gunshot is understandable in self defense, but 3 shots with one being in the head.....SICK! I love you Lucas Myhre and I will see you again someday, but until then RIP my dear sweet friend!
Obviously your life has never been in jeopardy. Obviously you have never had to defend your life. If i was defending my own life i would not have stopped at 3 shots!!! I guess lucas learned his lesson. I am saddened someone died tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wiley Murders in Thermopolis, wy (Jun '09) Aug 22 Julz36 345
News Police re-exam case of missing jogger from Lander (Oct '11) Jun '16 Landerismyfavorite 3
Trying to help my dad find info on his bio dad ... Mar '16 Amlyta 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lander, WY (Apr '12) Feb '16 Viney D Griebel 16
News Murder charge in Fremont cold case (May '08) Oct '15 Unknow 6
News Significant snowfall expected over portions of ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stan 1
Tim "Sparky" Freeman (Mar '15) Mar '15 glbenson 1

Lander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lander Mortgages