Murder suspect's truck found near Mex...

Murder suspect's truck found near Mexican border

There are 5 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 23, 2008, titled Murder suspect's truck found near Mexican border. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Land O' Lakes, Florida - Pasco County Sheriff's deputies say a murder suspect's pickup truck has been found abandoned near the Mexican border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Rick

United States

#2 May 23, 2008
You think so?Rare that a hispanic would commit a crime and then run back to Mehico.Federal investigation needed sounds like racial stereotyping to me .Aclu check into this top priority the USA must pay.
Bill

Mcallen, TX

#3 May 25, 2008
All over the country in areas that have had little or no criminal problems and suddenly being faced with a run of heinous crimes being committed by Aliens.
The so-called "Nice People" in America need to wake up before it is too late.
Betty

AOL

#4 May 28, 2008
The family of Diane Yeager-Lombard should sue the employer of Gusto Arturo Moreno-Gonzaales. The employer is Integrated Drainage Solutions in Bradenton, Florida. It is against Florida law to hire illegal aliens as well as against federal law. This company should be punished!! Everytime an illegal from Mexico commits a crime in the USA, they flee back home and if they deserve the death penalty, Mexico won't turn them over to the USA. We need to enforce our immigration laws and deport illegal aliens to prevent this from happening again to innocent U.S. citizens.
mary chavez

Lakeland, FL

#5 Apr 22, 2009
maybe some of yall need to WAKE UP mexicans arent the only ppl killing ppl there are some hard working mexicans here doing the jobs for these white guys that are to lazy to get off there ass!!!! so dont put it all on mexicans when it was one mexican that did it if a white guy kills someone i dont here everyone talking shit about white ppl
PJM

Kingston, PA

#6 Jan 5, 2010
chavez, try sticking to the subject and keep ur racist, hatred comments to ur self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Land O' Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Tampa Starbucks Among Those To Be Closed (Jul '08) Nov 18 dALSIMER is treason 50
News Books, toys, games and DVDs wanted for annual C... (Apr '13) Nov 7 Gtown University eh 9
last night helicopter (Mar '09) Sep '17 Richard 5
Tyler Rd Dump Site Disturbance (Jan '16) Sep '17 1Livewire 3
News Weather 52 mins ago 12:14 a.m.Hurricane Watch Sep '17 Juan Lopez 3
News Brandon makes impressive rebound in MoneySense ... Jul '17 edwardtramer 1
News Woman found dead after fire in Tampa apartment (Oct '11) Jul '17 Justice 19

Land O' Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Land O' Lakes Mortgages