Dr. Richard Knapp Releases New Book, ...

Dr. Richard Knapp Releases New Book, from Zero to Hero in Your Finances

There are 1 comment on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Dr. Richard Knapp Releases New Book, from Zero to Hero in Your Finances. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

Those grappling with financial difficulties - or blessings - have a new resource to turn to, thanks to Richard Knapp, an ordained minister and a physician.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

David Knapp

Athens, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
This book contains amazing truths that will transform your life, not just your finances. My father, Richard Knapp, has lived out the principles recorded in this book and has seen so much amazing fruit from them. I am honored to be his son and recommend this book to any believer who wants to grow in their spiritual walk, allowing their mind to be renewed by what the Word says about finances and their faith to be built up by testimony after testimony about what God has done and will do for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Land O' Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Craig Amshel, MD Opens New Office in Sun Ci... (Nov '13) Apr '18 Maryann Conley 2
News Couple allege bar owner committed fraud Feb '18 Cathy Petty 1
Pasco County Utilities Feb '18 Pasco 1
Where's a good place to meet hot MILFs in Wesle... (Jul '14) Feb '18 Pasco 4
News Books, toys, games and DVDs wanted for annual C... (Apr '13) Jan '18 Ethical-tech eh 10
News Woman, 24, hit by Land Rover, in critical condi... Jan '18 prat226 1
News Weather 52 mins ago 12:14 a.m.Hurricane Watch (Sep '17) Sep '17 Juan Lopez 3

Land O' Lakes Jobs

Personal Finance

Land O' Lakes Mortgages