'Gang' Member Leads Deputies on High-...

'Gang' Member Leads Deputies on High-Speed Chase

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 6, 2012, titled 'Gang' Member Leads Deputies on High-Speed Chase. In it, Patch.com reports that:

He was clocked going 105 mph in a 55 mph zone late Wednesday night, and after attempting to flee deputies, a Land O' Lakes man authorities say is a member of the Latin Connectz motorcycle gang faces multiple charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Ken

Homosassa, FL

#1 Jul 6, 2012
They should have slammed their cars into this piece of shyt.
EaZy 973

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Ken wrote:
They should have slammed their cars into this piece of shyt.
Fd uP .. HiTing someone on a bike u BuM... Even if they speeding...
Booboo

Lutz, FL

#3 Jul 15, 2012
They should have Rodney King'ed his dumb a$$. I would have pulled out the night stick and worked his burrito eating a$$ into next week. And what the Fu** is a motorcycle gang. Did these guys ever grow up? Hey grown ass men do not need to be in a "Club" or "Gang". All that tells me is that you are insecure and have issues being able to manage life on your own. Grow the Eff up, get a job and stop pissing everyone off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Land O' Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Craig Amshel, MD Opens New Office in Sun Ci... (Nov '13) Apr 15 Maryann Conley 2
News Couple allege bar owner committed fraud Feb '18 Cathy Petty 1
Pasco County Utilities Feb '18 Pasco 1
Where's a good place to meet hot MILFs in Wesle... (Jul '14) Feb '18 Pasco 4
News Books, toys, games and DVDs wanted for annual C... (Apr '13) Jan '18 Ethical-tech eh 10
News Woman, 24, hit by Land Rover, in critical condi... Jan '18 prat226 1
News 3 Tampa Starbucks Among Those To Be Closed (Jul '08) Nov '17 bob 52

Land O' Lakes Jobs

Personal Finance

Land O' Lakes Mortgages