lakes resident

Farmington, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2011
I just met her and I'm thinking something is "off" with this girl. Can anybody tell me anything? I think shes interested in my nephew and I'm kind of worried. Can anybody out there set my mind at ease?
The Ex

Tarpon Springs, FL

#2 Apr 30, 2011
One year ago I was with destiny for a few months. She seemed like she was a good girl but she's a chonic liar and a sex addict. Your nephew is in for trouble if he hooks up with that tiny dark haired girl. And for the record she's not that clean and neither is her family.
lakes resident

Farmington, MO

#3 May 4, 2011
Ok thank you. Just wanted to know if my "radar" was screwed up or something.... I love my nephew but I'm not sure there is much I can do to get him to understand. You know what its like. The more you tell them somebody is wrong for them the more it pushes them in the wrong direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Land O' Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Bass Pro Shops bypassed University Town Cen... (Jul '14) Feb 25 PORTSTEWART 6
Tyler Rd Dump Site Disturbance (Jan '16) Jan '17 Gordon 2
looking for alicia kirk-toler (Aug '12) Nov '16 Runner43 3
Land O' Lakes Butter Oct '16 Mrs Butterworth 1
Ex Drug Dealers Driving School Buses (Jun '16) Oct '16 Concerned Citizen 4
Tara Ochal Oct '16 Jbl 3
News 'And that is how you catch a gator by hand': Vi... Oct '16 Jonn Mulry 1

Land O' Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Land O' Lakes Mortgages