looking for my long lost friend

looking for my long lost friend

Posted in the Land O' Lakes Forum

tennissee boy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2009
please i need everyones help finding this woman her name was Cheryl Simpson that was her maiden name her ex was a Depratter so she went by that for awhile.she may have married a green so she may be Cheryl Green now but im not sure. we was vary much in love 20 some tears ago and i just want to let her know that ive never forgoten her and think of her often.i will get emails when someone responds to this post so please i need everyones help to find her...
Gina

Lancaster, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2010
She may be the idiot that is ruining , I mean running the Erie County Holding Center in Buffalo, New York. Good luck
tenn

Monterey, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2010
i vary doubt she is in new york
tenn

Sevierville, TN

#4 Mar 16, 2010
a little more info on cheryl. the only thing i know for sure is that her maiden name was simson and she has a twin sister that used to be married to a detective in clearwater florida and she has a daughter named jessica and a son named sean or shawn and the last time i heard anything from her she was expecting another child i cant remember what her sisters name was.her ex husbands name was bobby depratter.i really hope someone sees this and lets her know that i havnt forgoten her...thanks
amie

Auburndale, FL

#5 Jul 5, 2010
Have you tried looking her up on facebook or myspace...I can seem to find anyone I am looking for on either one of those...GODD LUCK!
Billy

Homosassa, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2010
Stalker alert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Land O' Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Bass Pro Shops bypassed University Town Cen... (Jul '14) Mar 14 ZIONISM 666 7
News Movie theater shooting suspect confident of pre... (Apr '14) Mar 14 Harper 2
News Islamic Georgetown Prof Offers Tortured Defense... Mar 13 Texxy 1
Tyler Rd Dump Site Disturbance (Jan '16) Jan '17 Gordon 2
looking for alicia kirk-toler (Aug '12) Nov '16 Runner43 3
Land O' Lakes Butter Oct '16 Mrs Butterworth 1
Ex Drug Dealers Driving School Buses (Jun '16) Oct '16 Concerned Citizen 4

Land O' Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Land O' Lakes Mortgages