Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

I conducted a review of the recent arrest of Joseph Rainier by this officer on April 28, 2012 where this cop blasted this arrested all over the state of Florida in online media, print media and TV news stations. The arrest certainly has gotten more media then most cases. One would have to wonder what Velsor's motive was and why did he seize Rainier's Jeep (by the way Rainier's atty got it back pronto) and tramatized a minor child. If you go to Velsor's facebook page he try's to project he is a family guy when it is very obvious he is a snake in the grass and will do anything to satify his EGO.

I am glad Rainier marked this cop he will be on the internet for life regarding his abuse of power and what clearly indicates corruption within the Port Richey police department where Velsor falsified a police report in an attempt to justify his false arrest and abuse of power. Cops like this make all cops look bad and Port Richey police already have a bad reputation from the news articles I read. Port Richey Cops taser man, Port Richey Sargent arrested by U.S. Marshal's, Port Richey Sargent still on duty after threatening suicide just google these highlights and read on. Oh yeah by the way Rainier attempted to file a internal affairs complaint a year ago against Port Richey Officer Jose Berrios whom is a friend of Velsor's they both worked at the Pasco Sheriff's Office together until Berrios got fired for driving (98) miles an hour down Keystone Road drunk and Pasco Sheriff's Office FIRED Berrios and low and behold Port Richey hires him a short time later. Port Richey in my strong opinion needs the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Divison to monitor and investigate this corrupt department whom obvioulsy like abusing the rights of citizens and flasifying reports to justify those actions.
Feinberg

Holiday, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

This cop seemed to have internal affairs problems before just Google Port Richey cop tasers man
Jerry

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

LOL ... Joe Rainer is a Azzhole LOL!!!!

PORT RICHEY, Fla - A routine traffic stop ended in the arrest of a fake police officer Saturday afternoon.

According Port Richey police, Joseph Rainier, 53, was pulled over after he was caught speeding Northbound on U.S. 19 by an officer.

As the officer approached the car, Rainier demanded that he speak with a supervisor.

The officer replied that he was a supervisor.

Rainier then flashed a gold shield that appeared to be an official badge of a law enforcement officer.

"You're in trouble," said Rainier to the officer as he flashed the badge.

When the officer asked to see the badge closer up Rainier refused.

Officials said, after that, Rainier refused to follow any orders given by the officer.

He was told several times by the officer to exit the vehicle and repeatedly failed to do so.

The officer was forced to remove Rainier from the vehicle, without violence.

Rainier is being held at the Pasco County Jail.

He is charged with Impersonation of a Law Enforcement Officer, Resisting Arrest Without Violence and Speeding.

Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_...
Feinberg

Holiday, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Hey FK face jerry they are now being sued for the false arrest you dumb fk... but I forgot you are a coward and hide behind false names.
Jerry wrote:
LOL ... Joe Rainer is a Azzhole LOL!!!!
PORT RICHEY, Fla - A routine traffic stop ended in the arrest of a fake police officer Saturday afternoon.
According Port Richey police, Joseph Rainier, 53, was pulled over after he was caught speeding Northbound on U.S. 19 by an officer.
As the officer approached the car, Rainier demanded that he speak with a supervisor.
The officer replied that he was a supervisor.
Rainier then flashed a gold shield that appeared to be an official badge of a law enforcement officer.
"You're in trouble," said Rainier to the officer as he flashed the badge.
When the officer asked to see the badge closer up Rainier refused.
Officials said, after that, Rainier refused to follow any orders given by the officer.
He was told several times by the officer to exit the vehicle and repeatedly failed to do so.
The officer was forced to remove Rainier from the vehicle, without violence.
Rainier is being held at the Pasco County Jail.
He is charged with Impersonation of a Law Enforcement Officer, Resisting Arrest Without Violence and Speeding.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_...
Jannie

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Joe Rainer is always lurking around preschools. Very strange man.
Child Predator Investigat

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Jannie, I understand you are related to Sanducky from Penn State and we will catch you too you piece of sh--t
Jannie wrote:
Child Predator Investigat

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Yup watching you Jannie .......you child predator. We know you are related to Sandusky from Penn State College.... Jannie we will catch you when you try to catch little kids with your Jolly Ranchers.....
Jannie wrote:
Another Victim of Velsor

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

I am also a victim of Officer Donald Velsor.He used deadly force on me and my children in Dec 2013 and also intentionally made falsified reports on me to try to cover the brutality he inflicted on me and my children.He is a very dangerous man.As of Jan 2014 I got a call from his Lieutenant saying he is no longer employed by New Port Richey Dept due to all his police misconduct and abuse of power

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Land O' Lakes Discussions

Search the Land O' Lakes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr Sheriff Joe 2,404
Where's a good place to meet hot MILFs in Wesle... Thu Kenny 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 30 Space Shrinker 2,932
home health care agencies (May '13) Jul 28 Courtney Galler 2
Review: BayFlower Moving Group (Oct '13) Jul 28 Manny Loots 86
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
How Bass Pro Shops bypassed University Town Cen... Jul 21 goldstone report 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Land O' Lakes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Land O' Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE