Next Last
Mo Co Warrior

Concord, NC

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Morgan County needs more liberals. We need to do away with the Baptist mafia
That One

Wartburg, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2013
We're here, just quietly working behind the scenes to bring down the fundies.
Mo Co Warrior

Wartburg, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I can't believe some crazy mouth foaming tea bagger hasn't responded to this yet. Bring on the misspelled words!
anonymous

Wartburg, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Liberal independent reporting in. I'm also lgbt, but don't tell any one. I don't need horse heads in my mail box.
anonymous

Wartburg, TN

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Mo Co Warrior wrote:
I can't believe some crazy mouth foaming tea bagger hasn't responded to this yet. Bring on the misspelled words!
We really don't need that kind of language. Your practically foaming your self. It just creates division. If your assured of your view points and believe its the best thing for every one to try to convince others of them you need to come at it with kindness. If you insult some one at the get go they're going to shut down and not agree with you even if its some thing they would have agreed with before hand.
Mo Co Warrior

Wartburg, TN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Lol. The whole point of this was to Piss off the large amount of tea baggers in this whole county. I love to get them going just so I can remember that they don't care about anyone but there self. Of course they care for jim Bob neighbor, but that's it. I eventually get bored because you CANNOT win an argument with a tea bagger because they are always right. I find it very comical!
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Mo Co Warrior wrote:
Dude. I quit brushing with Alka-Seltzer months ago.
Mo Co Tea Bagger

Brentwood, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
go ahead and do something..so we can talk about it, make it good and juicy
Rumors and fibs accepted.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Mo Co Tea Bagger wrote:
go ahead and do something..so we can talk about it, make it good and juicy
Rumors and fibs accepted.
You should know better than that. I always have back up for what I say. One of my better / more annoying qualities.

BTW I notice you do seem to be obsessed with "tea bagging". You do know what that's slang for, don't you?
lol
#11 Feb 7, 2013
He seems like one of those guys that like being tea bagged himself. Sense he's all about it lol

Since: Feb 13

Wartburg, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Make it good and juicy? Shew
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Feb 9, 2013
So, MoCoWarrior, what did you have in mind for this thread if we showed up? Obviously you were expecting Republikans, but what about Libertarians, or worse?
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#16 Feb 9, 2013
boxtob wrote:
outube.com/watch?v=mq-aEMV3Iq8 Wall of Delusion
and I didnt read it either ok?
The link in the post by "boxtob" is spam. I don't know if there's malware at the other end, but my O/S is malware immune. If you use Windows or MAC, best to avoid altogether.
Curious

United States

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Free America wrote:
<quoted text>
The link in the post by "boxtob" is spam. I don't know if there's malware at the other end, but my O/S is malware immune. If you use Windows or MAC, best to avoid altogether.
No OS is immune to malware.
anonymous

Wartburg, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
No OS is immune to malware.
Thats true but its very rare for some one to write Linux malware. Its not worth the writers time since its such a tiny part of the market.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Feb 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats true but its very rare for some one to write Linux malware. Its not worth the writers time since its such a tiny part of the market.
Not to mention it is radically different from Windows and Mac. An EXE file in Linux is an archive, not an executable. Not only that, but Linux is open source, and hackers don't usually target open source software. Hence, essentially, immune.

“666”

Since: Oct 09

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Free America wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention it is radically different from Windows and Mac. An EXE file in Linux is an archive, not an executable. Not only that, but Linux is open source, and hackers don't usually target open source software. Hence, essentially, immune.
Correction. There are many coders who exploit Linux everyday, including malware. The difference is the level of implementation because of the small user base. Malware on Linux, or any OS, is not rare; harder maybe with some cases, but not rare. Not being used on a dominant basis doesn't mean that it is carried by immunity. To present the notion that it is immune is highly inaccurate on any level. There is no "essentially" immune operating system.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#21 Feb 12, 2013
God ls Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. There are many coders who exploit Linux everyday, including malware. The difference is the level of implementation because of the small user base. Malware on Linux, or any OS, is not rare; harder maybe with some cases, but not rare. Not being used on a dominant basis doesn't mean that it is carried by immunity. To present the notion that it is immune is highly inaccurate on any level. There is no "essentially" immune operating system.
You're not the first to tell me that, but after years of using Linux, the first few with an antivirus program just in case, I've yet to pick up a virus, or any malicious software. Nicer still is the fact that I don't have to defragment the hard drive, ever, but every day my system operates just like it did when I first installed this O/S on it. Quick, stable, and reliable.

I have often wondered about something related to viruses and malware. It seems that when a major virus is about to hit, the major A/V companies know about it enough in advance to formulate an anti-virus vaccine for Windows and Mac. Do those who write viruses send them to Norton and MacAfee first? I could easily believe that viruses and malware are written by the A/V companies to broaden their market base, so it kinda makes sense that they'd be trying to write malware of all kinds to infect Linux.

Since: Feb 13

Wartburg, TN

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
So, MoCoWarrior, what did you have in mind for this thread if we showed up? Obviously you were expecting Republikans, but what about Libertarians, or worse?
I have to say I did not expect any "libertarians" but in my mind you are equally crazy or even worse. Tea party, Republican, libertarian your all on my personal(and yes my personal. this is my opinion, opinions are like assholes! You can have your own opinion about me Mr. Crazy liberal) shit list. You stand for corporations and the oppression of the middle class to just name a few things on the list. Unless of course you watch fox news! Then you are always right! Anyways you better quit watching me and wait for your prophet Rand Paul on tv
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Which corporations? BTW you do realize that the concept of the modern corporation is a relatively new one. Until the 20th Century only non-profit entities could be classified as a corporation, i.e. viewed as a legal person.

What I know of this is limited to what would be considered "lay knowledge", but I would say it transcends that of the common lay person.

Tell me this. Do you support a tyrannical government that seeks to observe, control, and tax every aspect of your life, including the air you breathe? Do you buy into "climate change" regardless of the facts? Do you seek to punish through taxation those who have more than you? Do you honestly support assassination directed by the Executive branch?

You are way too smart for that, so don't allow your own bias and prejudice to reduce you to that level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wartburg vs Coalfield Middle school 7 hr Dawg fan 38
Sheriff Dept and FBI 14 hr Sara 32
Hot Rockwood Cops (Aug '14) 15 hr Rockwood 27
Barber Shop (Dec '10) 19 hr Lisa 8
Rumors and such Fri Rockwood 22
Jessica Redmon (May '16) Fri Lol 19
charles hill (Mar '17) Fri Vicky 14

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance