Next Last
WTH

Wartburg, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Who let him out and WHY???
sissy

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2012
His wife is having a baby. This makes me sick. They gave him a ankle monitor can't leave Morgan county but hospital is in oak ridge what where they thinking
Sam

Wartburg, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
I was told the baby isn't his.
Benny

Franklin, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2012
You were told right,cuz its mine.
Snarky

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2012
That baby belongs to Maxie Rose that's what she's telling
Terry

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
He's prolly already on the run
HaHa

Huntsville, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Why would he run? He knows nothing gona happen to him, hello..this is Morgan County!!
SlinkyNoodle

Huntsville, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Snarky wrote:
That baby belongs to Maxie Rose that's what she's telling
OMG, say it ain't so! Maxie Rose pro-creating should be a FELONY! Barf
Darlene

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
SlinkyNoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, say it ain't so! Maxie Rose pro-creating should be a FELONY! Barf
how many babies is that fat slob got now. It must be the money sure ain't his looks. That is so sick.
MAXEY

Wartburg, TN

#10 Jan 1, 2013
IT IS MINE! NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EITHER! AND I ARRANGED FOR HIM TO GET OUT! NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT EITHER! I MAY BE A FAT SLOB, JUST DON'T BE JELOUS THAT I'M GETTING ALL THE PIE!
Fed up

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Tim is in court today cause supposedly he threatened Albert. Wish they'd just put them both in a cell together, throw some pills in with them...they'd either kill each other for the pills or overdose. Either way they'd both be gone!!!!!!
poop on you

Oak Ridge, NC

#12 Jan 3, 2013
MAXEY wrote:
IT IS MINE! NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EITHER! AND I ARRANGED FOR HIM TO GET OUT! NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT EITHER! I MAY BE A FAT SLOB, JUST DON'T BE JELOUS THAT I'M GETTING ALL THE PIE!
he will get popped cause im watching him
Striped Suit

Huntsville, TN

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Is it true that he likes to have women sit on his face and play the bean trumpet?
Darlene

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Striped Suit wrote:
Is it true that he likes to have women sit on his face and play the bean trumpet?
if these women would come forward and hang his(maxey) butt he wouldn't be so famous. He is a sick careless man that passes all these diseases from women to women. Sick B@$@&D
hazel

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
poop on you wrote:
<quoted text> he will get popped cause im watching him
heard last night court is 23rd of February . So go for it. Hes not worth going to prison for.so don't do nothing stupid its not worth it. He will burn in hell .
Ron Jeremy

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Okay....a lot of of people have been talking crap about ole Maxey. I even heard some people say he is gay. Well I am here to defend him! I can say for sure HE IS NOT GAY! I know this because the last time I blew him, he did not taste like shit! So there you go!
Turd Ferguson

Huntsville, TN

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Ron Jeremy wrote:
Okay....a lot of of people have been talking crap about ole Maxey. I even heard some people say he is gay. Well I am here to defend him! I can say for sure HE IS NOT GAY! I know this because the last time I blew him, he did not taste like shit! So there you go!
I am gay and I approve this message! Nice test.
sissy

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Did they lower his bond Thursday. He was suppose to went to court over Albert Phillips threating him several months ago. Maybe his mom won't bond him out because he goes back febuary 20th. That will be when judge will lower bond on the 20th. Just saying
hazel

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2013
sissy wrote:
Did they lower his bond Thursday. He was suppose to went to court over Albert Phillips threating him several months ago. Maybe his mom won't bond him out because he goes back febuary 20th. That will be when judge will lower bond on the 20th. Just saying
well his out of jail again.he got out Friday. His poor mom bailed him out. He has to wear a ancle brace. Can't leave Morgan county. I think this is bull. To me judge said here is a free get out of jail card do now run as fast as you can. Stupid stupid stupid
so what

Strunk, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Albert Phillips is out of jail to so what's it matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,414
Tafonda the Wh@re 5 hr nunya 1
Who died at Roger Silcocks Friday night 17 hr know too well 5
Disprove It: Jesus Is A Sun God (Jan '13) 21 hr Jesus 8,614
sheriff should resign 21 hr Jesus 38
Northern road Thu get 15
Rockwood's freakiest women (Aug '11) Thu BigW 55
More from around the web

Lancing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE