Jason and Genny Byrge
Tic Tac

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
So where are them meth making scumbags Jason and Genny Byrge herd that she frauded the government out of thousands saying she worked when all her and him have done is steal shootup and not take care of there kids. Wait I forgot he is a doctor he has evrrything but the white coat and she is his nurse that's why they draw from the gov. And still get taxes every year. Yep you bet ur bum the irs has been notified this year!
Nancy

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2012
There busy misstreating there children and doing drugs as always.
TIc Tac

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Well seen them in court this moring supid drug addict saying he's going to kill himself. Go right ahead we don't need a nother druggie in the nut house just to get more drugs. If your gonna do it f$ck?ng do it!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2012
I know of them. They stole some guns from a friend and robbed a house he was building. He would pay for the guns if he could get them back and he is offering a reward for info that will lead to the arrest and conviction of them both. Stoney and Maranda Collins is supposed to have helped them rob the house. He just needs to find the stuff and proof and he will push to get them off the streets.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
How do they keep getting new cars I heard they have a nice mustang now and are talking about getting another one. What are they getting paid to snitch on a person when they are not arrested? Wonder where they are living now? A few months back they were on Matt EdMond Road. Then back to Lancing
wild wild west

Wartburg, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
why won't the state help those children? I feel so bad for them....
Snarky

Oneida, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
wild wild west wrote:
why won't the state help those children? I feel so bad for them....
Those kids are just as screwed as the parents are. Give them a few more years, we'll lock them up then.
wild wild west

Wartburg, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah... That's the SAD part.
Meth101

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Well they gave Jason his license back after the trouble and stuff him and her has been in, the county must be getting low on funds so the need a meth delivery doctor. Now he can hook you up he is a fully licensed meth doctor and has the needles to prove it! Watch out for him on the road it you have a wreck they will need to call biohazard clean up immediately!
Bestfriend

Sunbright, TN

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Uh, "snarky" whoever you are, I'm the oldest daughter's best friend. Their kids are not messed up! I know all 4 of them and they are the sweetest kids I've ever met! I don't know about their parents so I won't say anything but the kids are the sweetest kids I know!
Truebitch

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2017
Bestfriend wrote:
Uh, "snarky" whoever you are, I'm the oldest daughter's best friend. Their kids are not messed up! I know all 4 of them and they are the sweetest kids I've ever met! I don't know about their parents so I won't say anything but the kids are the sweetest kids I know!
People can say what the f they want about anyone but make sure that you know the real truth. They might not had much but the mother took care of them as you best as she could she wasn't always f up she just done for his ass way to much and deserved better she is a sweet young lady if you know her at all its just mostly him keeping her messed up but lay the f off the kids everyone wants to certisize someone but more than half of you all ate not no better your self so go f your self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing home 41 min not surprised 4
Shooting at Jacks 41 min Gorilla 30
Who ran over "Blind Travis"? 2 hr Travis 2
Tiffany Goodpaster 6 hr Rockwood 52
sunbright boys and girls club 18 hr Furious 12
Kevin Hamby 18 hr Curious 6
Out of control kids 22 hr Gorilla 1

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance