City Goverment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Clinton Township, MI

#1 Mar 16, 2013
What is going on with the Little Hitler mayor and his stoolie Barney Fife police chief?
observer

Oneida, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I attended the meeting at city hall. The mayor was trying to fire alderman bailey, having chief dagley remove her from her rightful seat at the council table an elderly lady asked Mayor Reagon questions he did not want to answwer . He ordered his deputies to arrest her, At no time was she unorderly or loud. no physical altercations They threathened her with jail time. Chief Dagley called all officers from the county for assistance. Eight county officers showed up to control this lady, I am so glad they were available to back up the chief,.He could have got seriously hurt by that lady.
they must not have had anything else to do. chief Dagley is a joke and expense to the city, We wonder what the mayor is hiding from. Is this the reason he don't want alderman bailey there. We do know that she worked with the FBI for 31 years and has an impeccable record. what could be wrong. I believe if Mayor Reagon had told Chief Dagley to hop on one foot he would have done so.H is such a joke.
Will always wonder

Sunbright, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2013
observer wrote:
I attended the meeting at city hall. The mayor was trying to fire alderman bailey, having chief dagley remove her from her rightful seat at the council table an elderly lady asked Mayor Reagon questions he did not want to answwer . He ordered his deputies to arrest her, At no time was she unorderly or loud. no physical altercations They threathened her with jail time. Chief Dagley called all officers from the county for assistance. Eight county officers showed up to control this lady, I am so glad they were available to back up the chief,.He could have got seriously hurt by that lady.
they must not have had anything else to do. chief Dagley is a joke and expense to the city, We wonder what the mayor is hiding from. Is this the reason he don't want alderman bailey there. We do know that she worked with the FBI for 31 years and has an impeccable record. what could be wrong. I believe if Mayor Reagon had told Chief Dagley to hop on one foot he would have done so.H is such a joke.
You are exactly right. We will always wonder if we don't keep going to council meetings. Our taxes are paying them to act this way. No meetings for 3 months then we are not allowed to ask any questions. He will tell us what he wants us to know. His words were if we leave it alone people will forget. Not me. How about you.
Will always wonder

Sunbright, TN

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Hypocrite

A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious belief, principals, etc. that he or she does not possess, especially a person who's actions contradicts stated beliefs.
Screwed Up Mess

Clinton Township, MI

#5 Mar 17, 2013
They need to have a recall and get him out of office. I've known Susie for a long time and she knows how things need to be run and he doesn't want anyone to stop his power trip. He appointed someone to fill Alderperson Hoopers seat and thats suposed to be done by the council vote.He has sold some city supplies to another city in the county that were new for a tenth of what they cost.Guess this went into his pocket. As for Chief Dagley he can't do anything without someone holding his hand.He reports all the gossip back to the Dictator so watch what you say around Stoolie.

Will always wonder

Sunbright, TN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Desperate people do desperate things. By his actions one has to wonder what he is hiding
Sunbright Citizen

Lancing, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Mayor Reagon, you say you want to do right for our city, then do what is right. Alderman Bailey is a elected official just like you are. WHAT gives you the right to put her out, what if the citizens of Sunbright put you out, is there any difference? No there isn't. We are not happy with what you are doing but by the law we have to live with it but since you decided that you don't want Alderman Bailey sitting at the table anymore guess what we don't want you sitting there anymore. Take you daughter and go home.
Now Now

Wartburg, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2013
The old boy has got himself a pretty good setup there and he will do whatever it takes to make sure nobody misses it up.
Now Now

Wartburg, TN

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Let's all sit back a see who else he can appoint to be his yes people. See who he can lie to and they believe him. Or who don't care as long as their steak has gravy on it.
mayor fan

Oneida, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Just a good ole boy, ain't doing no harm
Robbing the city, with my witt and charm
Tossed Bailey out, right into the cold
Too honest for me, the truth be told
Another more shadey, put in her place
Doing all this, while I'm saying grace
Money in my pocket, paying my kin
Dagley watching my back, there will be no end
I am getting rich, never gonna retire
I am one good mayor, that Bailey can't fire
Low Down

Lancing, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
mayor fan wrote:
Just a good ole boy, ain't doing no harm
Robbing the city, with my witt and charm
Tossed Bailey out, right into the cold
Too honest for me, the truth be told
Another more shadey, put in her place
Doing all this, while I'm saying grace
Money in my pocket, paying my kin
Dagley watching my back, there will be no end
I am getting rich, never gonna retire
I am one good mayor, that Bailey can't fire
This can be the advertisement for Mayor Denny next time he runs for re election. I can see the flyers and the sign now.
Now Now

Oliver Springs, TN

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Now Now wrote:
Let's all sit back a see who else he can appoint to be his yes people. See who he can lie to and they believe him. Or who don't care as long as their steak has gravy on it.
Guess the Morgan County News is giving us a pretty good ideal who is getting gravy on their steak. How come they can go to junk yard and arrest people who have stolen Jr. Gunnels stuff but never seem to be able to find who is stealing from everybody else. Guess we know who needs the Gravy.
Old well

Wartburg, TN

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Jr Gunnels got what
he not a person to work for
OH ME

Wartburg, TN

#14 Apr 1, 2013
The Mayor needs to know, you can fool all the people some of the time, some people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. Their are people that know exactly why he don't want Alderman Bailey there. The truth will come out and I for one would not want to be in his shoes. He needs to learn about Character, Integrity and honesty. And he needs to teach his police chief about this characters along with a backbone to do his job.

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Wonder if it has something to do with getting paid off as a promise to a certain Indian business to get an illegal beer license. Lou's sold for $90,000!?! It only appraised for about $30,000. Someone made some $$$$ happy for Karen and Larry, but there is some kind of back room deals going on.
wondering

Lancing, TN

#16 Apr 12, 2013
Heard they had another interesting night at tow hall
guest2

Oakdale, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Were those arrests even legal? Sounds like a good lawsuit for false arrest and violation of civil rights.
guestalso

Winfield, TN

#18 Apr 12, 2013
How do you get your name on the agenda so you can speak at these meetings? I know that someone is suppose to be in the office daily from 9-1. But, in the past, everytime that I called to speak with someone in office, there was never anyone to answer the phone.
Judgement Day

Crossville, TN

#19 Apr 12, 2013
guest2 wrote:
Were those arrests even legal? Sounds like a good lawsuit for false arrest and violation of civil rights.
All that and police brutality!! This was criminal what happened to these ladies.It is time these crooks get what they deserve!!
Vote YES

Revelo, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2013
There is a link to your story on the Advance McCreary County page on Facebook. We would love for some of you with info on this story to comment, and would love to have a link to the cell phone video of the meeting. Thank You.
https://www.facebook.com/advancemccrearycount...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua Cody Walker 56 min Discusted 18
Alices in rockwood (Feb '17) 1 hr working mama 93
Tiffany Goodpaster 1 hr Knox 9
That Susan Hill woman (Jun '15) 2 hr Rockwood 20
Woman guard at MCCX 2 hr Hushpuppy 14
Misty Saffell 4 hr Hit me up its Joe 3
robert nance (Oct '11) 15 hr Rabbit 54

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance