Ohmygosh

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Who is he because I think he was involved in the reck that happened yesterday?
righton

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Yes he's the one that killed Nancy Hill in Rockwwod
Ohmygosh

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

O wow. I hear this kid was young too. He could get charged with vehicular homicide if they go through with all this. That's crazy.
fireandnicegirl

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Dylan was on a lot of drugs all the time! he should never have been driving-we were friends but he was too messed up so I ended our friendship!...so sad for everyone, Dylan's life is over now too...?I heard he was texting
abkmafia

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

dylan is a bitch and so his his mom
meeee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

i think he was snitching to not sure just heard that
wondering

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Is Dylan'S mother maiden name Paula Sharp? I have heard the name but can't place him.
drm

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

I was told that, who I now know is Dylan, was pronounced dead at UT, heard he was life stared there.
KARISSA LANE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Dylan isn't a bitch, and he is NOT dead. He is being charged with vehicular homicide. & He does realize the damage he's done and feels like he deserves doing the time.
He is a good young man who got caught up easily in the world. I can say that, what do yall know.
I pray for Miss Nancy Hill and her family, Let her rest in peace.
so sue me

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Why was he out of jail to begin with? He just was arrested a few days before from evading arrest and flipping his car plus other charges. if ii were Nancy Hills family, I would sue the hell out of Roane county. He obviously has a drug problem and history. They should have gotten him help before setting a low bond. Whats wrong with the system??? IF i were hs parents, I would sue Roane County too!All of this should and could have been avoided!
concerned

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

fireandnicegirl wrote:
Dylan was on a lot of drugs all the time! he should never have been driving-we were friends but he was too messed up so I ended our friendship!...so sad for everyone, Dylan's life is over now too...?I heard he was texting
You obviously were never a friend. A true friend is there by your side to provide support through good and bad times. Good young people make grave mistakes but that doesn't mean you give up on them. Dylan will carry this heavy burden all his life and will need lifelines to get through this terrible tragic accident.

Prayers go out to the Hill's family.
dyalns friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

U ppl act like he meant to do it. But he didn't. Yea he may have done drugs but tht is not the cause of this. He had drugs in his system and thts why he is getting charged with it. But he does have to pay for what he done. Its a tragic thing what happend to the hill family but also to dylans family too. Prayers go out to both familys.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

The cause of this is he took a bunch of Soma's, also known as muscle relaxers, and then got behind the wheel. It's partly his family's fault for prescribing them to him.
Steve

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

He went to jail today for vehicular homicide and has a $16,000.00 bond. He tried to hide for a while but quit hiding when they threatened to take his mom to jail for helping hide him. Also heard him and his grandmother are being sued civility for a million dollars in a wrongful death suit by the Hill family. I in no way blame his grandmother or mom. He is a big boy and made his own decisions.
Little Bill

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
The cause of this is he took a bunch of Soma's, also known as muscle relaxers, and then got behind the wheel. It's partly his family's fault for prescribing them to him.
Doctors prescribe,not families.
Dylan Headrick

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

this is dylan headrick. i did have prescription medications in my system. im very sorry for what happend, and i am going to do my time like a man i am not going to try to get out of it. and if i could i would take Nancy's place in a heartbeat. i dont care what yall think about me i know who i am and it could have happend to anybody so if yall wanna post anymore stuff go right ahead i dont care what yall have to say and god will punish me for my wrong doings
OhNoYouDidnt

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

there is a special place in hell for trash like you Mr Headrick
HaHa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

he is back in Roane County gail VOB
HaHa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

sorry not gail JAIL LOL SORRY
citizen

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

To whoever "ohnoyoudidnt" is. Hiding behind a name so no one knows who you really are? I grew up with Dylan and he is a very good person. He had a rough life, and made some bad decisions. Isn't that something most of us can relate to? He is paying for his actions like a real person should. He knows what he did. You Rockwood people are supposed to be "Christians" and all "good people" but what happened to "Though shalt not judge."??? You hippocrates will be the real ones burning in hell. Rockwood is actually one of the most judgmental places in Tennessee. You people need to change! People like you is why this world is a terrible place. Look at your comments. You want to change the world? Start with yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lancing Discussions

Search the Lancing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Carpet Cleaner 123,503
guys at ez rentals 2 hr wow 15
Jeremy Jones (Oct '10) 3 hr remembering rabbits 13
Mail order Groom for county Exec 5 hr Jennie 43
Trisha skinner 6 hr junk yard dog 1
stolen dogs 8 hr nana1 5
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 10 hr 123pitcher 58,309
•••
•••
•••
Lancing Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lancing Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lancing People Search