Morgan County Executive 2014. Who wil...

Morgan County Executive 2014. Who will you support?

Created by Morgan County on Jan 7, 2013

1,523 votes

Click on an option to vote

Don Edwards

Tommy Francis

R.B. Human

Tommy Kilby

Becky Rupee

John

Oliver Springs, TN

#142 Mar 16, 2013
bookman wrote:
don't matter what dr. kilby goes to meeting he is not running and if he did the folks in morgan county knows best not to elect him see what his little brother did in the last election lost to a boob rd comissioner roy jones ha ha hoody hoo kilby dont stand a chance.
To all readers please observe
the above statement and you will notice the poster is an unstable person, He doesn't even know who is the morgan county road supt, and the fact is Mr kilby's brother ran a very strong race against
a guy who many thought he had no chance of winning, and came very close, and that was his first time running for public office, Mr kilby did a great job as county exec and those who are smart enough to vote know he did a great job, So i say to the above poster, take you another pill and go back to bed.
nonsense

United States

#143 Mar 17, 2013
Anyone could do better than what we have in office now. He has accomplished absolutely nothing in his nearly 3 years in office. What will he run on? I also think it's ridiculous that he is earning a high salary to attend high school basketball games. So why we are working to pay his salary he is earning popcorn watching ballgames. It is absolute nonsense. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't vote him back in. My vote will go for ANYONE that runs against him period.
smart voter

Wartburg, TN

#144 Mar 17, 2013
nonsense wrote:
Anyone could do better than what we have in office now. He has accomplished absolutely nothing in his nearly 3 years in office. What will he run on? I also think it's ridiculous that he is earning a high salary to attend high school basketball games. So why we are working to pay his salary he is earning popcorn watching ballgames. It is absolute nonsense. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't vote him back in. My vote will go for ANYONE that runs against him period.
He has kept the county debt at a low 30 million he got when he took over no easy job with those commissioners
Bernie

Oliver Springs, TN

#145 Mar 17, 2013
smart voter wrote:
<quoted text>He has kept the county debt at a low 30 million he got when he took over no easy job with those commissioners
Again trying to play the blame game, We need to move the county foward, something Edwards hasn't done, no one has been re-elected using the blame the other guy game, I say our county can and will vote edwards out of office in 2014, the taxpayers will have already lost a quarter million dollars on him , for doing nothing.
Please explain

Sunbright, TN

#147 Mar 18, 2013
smart voter wrote:
<quoted text>He has kept the county debt at a low 30 million he got when he took over no easy job with those commissioners
Please explain keeping debt at a low 30 million?
smart voter

Wartburg, TN

#148 Mar 18, 2013
Please explain wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain keeping debt at a low 30 million?
Go to some of the meetings and i wont have to explain to u
Bernie

Wartburg, TN

#149 Mar 18, 2013
Doesn't sound very much like a smart voter, The proof is in the pudding, anyone who would vote for
Edwards to have a 2nd term is def not a smart voter.
smart voter

Wartburg, TN

#150 Mar 19, 2013
Bernie wrote:
Doesn't sound very much like a smart voter, The proof is in the pudding, anyone who would vote for
Edwards to have a 2nd term is def not a smart voter.
Bernie ur just like the commission thank u are the only smart people in the county which makes u a dumm ass.u have a closed mine not much there by the way are u Lucy Freytag let me here u giggle i can tell if it is u
Bernie

Wartburg, TN

#151 Mar 19, 2013
No i'm not Lucy, Just smart enough to know when we are paying a guy a quarter million dollars, We should be able to see something accomplished for our hard earned tax money,
Edwards has broke every record,for the least of accomplishments of any county exec before him.
If he has done anything to advance the county ,Please for heavens sake tell us.
Will

Wartburg, TN

#152 Mar 23, 2013
What has Don ever done anytime?
Bernie

Wartburg, TN

#153 Mar 23, 2013
Will wrote:
What has Don ever done anytime?
Nothing that anyone has reconized,
Reba

Deer Lodge, TN

#154 Apr 8, 2013
any word on what Edwards campaign for re-election will be
seriously

United States

#155 Apr 8, 2013
he will run on no improvements that cost money. translated: no added deputies; no.added ems improvements; no assistance to volunteer fire departments and no court room security. and no grants. that means more of same if you notice.
cyde

Wartburg, TN

#156 Apr 8, 2013
Edwards will talk about, national and state issues, then he'll tell everyone how rightous
he is, and when he gets through he will hope the
voters will forget what we have paid him more
then a quarter million dollars to do.
He may even run for morgan county bishop or spiritual leader, But on the other hand maybe not
because according to the good book, we're not to
bash and run other people down, i give up can't think of anything he would be good for.
New man

Wartburg, TN

#157 Apr 30, 2013

I heard Edwards has hired a guy to run his office, Does anbody know what this is all about?
What will this guy cost the taxpayers ? We're
already paying him over a quarter Million dollars
to do nothing, Oh well its just $$$$$$$$$$ so
who cares?
Bill

Lebanon, VA

#158 May 2, 2013
I understand what you are saying but hey the man needs some help he dont know what he is doing-Kilby wrote a letter about TVA and Edwards writes one about the courthouse doors!! we need some leadership
Dennis

Wartburg, TN

#159 May 2, 2013

Bill, You just made a great point, That does show the difference between these two man, Mr Kilby
has a proven record as a capable leader, Morgan county surely needs some leadership.
fact

United States

#160 May 2, 2013
Don is the most pathetic excuse of a human being l have ever witnessed. two faced, lying, hypocrite. Aug 2014 pls hurry
Allen

Wartburg, TN

#161 May 3, 2013
Mr. Kilby was at the open house at the Welcome Center, Edwards was not at all happy for him to be there. Mr Kilby is on the campaign trail thank God.
election

United States

#162 May 4, 2013
so proud for Mr Kilby and for Morgan co. we surely do need some leadership hopefully 2014 will bring us that. just hope there is something left for Mr kilby to work with. again Don taking credit for something he did not support or have anything to do with. still yet to find anything Don has done or brought to Morgan co. except pain, grief and embarrassment truly a legend in his own mind and a complete failure to everyone else but you got to remember there are some crazy people in Morgan co who think he is God ! NOT !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dylan headrick 3 hr Cody Moore 6
jessie slavin found naked and dead. hung himsel... (Jan '15) 14 hr Fart Trek 15
Tera Clark 16 hr Sheaslut 2
Derek Daugherty 21 hr Wartburg 4
Don Edwards 23 hr time for change 34
Need a good sheriff Sat Rob 22
Brandy pelfrey? (Mar '14) Fri Brandy 15

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance