Morgan County Executive 2014. Who wil...

Morgan County Executive 2014. Who will you support?

Created by Morgan County on Jan 7, 2013

1,523 votes

Click on an option to vote

Don Edwards

Tommy Francis

R.B. Human

Tommy Kilby

Becky Rupee

Bob

Wartburg, TN

#81 Feb 5, 2013
Is edwards even going to run
Smith

Wartburg, TN

#82 Feb 5, 2013
What is he going to run on, maybe his silly smile he sure hasn't done anything that would cause anyone to vote for him, just saying the facts.
who run

Santa Barbara, CA

#83 Feb 8, 2013
vote bear jackson he be good executive we need good leader he be good dont vote kilby or rupe
Joey

Wartburg, TN

#84 Feb 13, 2013
I heard that Tim Steelman is planning on running for the County Executive job.
gropplesburg

Fayetteville, NC

#85 Feb 13, 2013
Tim Steelman would make a fine County Executive. So would Carol Conlon Hamby. I hope one throws their hat in the ring.
Bennie

Oneida, TN

#86 Feb 13, 2013
Tim. Steelman would do good I'm sure his wife and girlfriends would vote for him.
Bennie

Oneida, TN

#87 Feb 13, 2013
Joey wrote:
I heard that Tim Steelman is planning on running for the County Executive job.
That would be great
John Doe

Lancing, TN

#88 Feb 19, 2013
The thing that baffles me is "does Tommy Kilby think Morgan County voters have a short memory of all that he has been accused of? I don't know hwts true and whats not but old closets are pretty deep Not sure he's ready for it and ole Don may walk back in..the worst thing that could happen to Morgan. We need someone to run and Ive heard it won't be Ruppee or Duncan so someone better step up to the plate. TK mite not beat him.
mi11er

Hermitage, TN

#89 Feb 19, 2013
Tommy Kilby IS NOT running. Becky Ruppe IS NOT running. Joe R. Duncan IS NOT running. The way it's looking Don Edwards is in for a second term if no one else steps up to the plate. Who in the county might step up to the plate? Dale Goodman? Randy Roberts? Kay Johnson? Lucy Freytag? Ken Jones? MIckey Tucker? Joe Armes? Crude Dagley? Tubba Williams? Joyce Crouch? Bear Jackson? Gary Darnell? Mr Podewells?
Bill

Sunbright, TN

#90 Feb 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
The thing that baffles me is "does Tommy Kilby think Morgan County voters have a short memory of all that he has been accused of? I don't know hwts true and whats not but old closets are pretty deep Not sure he's ready for it and ole Don may walk back in..the worst thing that could happen to Morgan. We need someone to run and Ive heard it won't be Ruppee or Duncan so someone better step up to the plate. TK mite not beat him.
Sounds like same old stuff of trying to divert attention away from the excellent job Kilby did both as county executive and state senator. They tried it on Kilby before and it didn't work and it wont work this time kilby will run and the people will remember how well things ran when he was there and he will win
Joey

Wartburg, TN

#91 Feb 20, 2013
mi11er wrote:
Tommy Kilby IS NOT running. Becky Ruppe IS NOT running. Joe R. Duncan IS NOT running. The way it's looking Don Edwards is in for a second term if no one else steps up to the plate. Who in the county might step up to the plate? Dale Goodman? Randy Roberts? Kay Johnson? Lucy Freytag? Ken Jones? MIckey Tucker? Joe Armes? Crude Dagley? Tubba Williams? Joyce Crouch? Bear Jackson? Gary Darnell? Mr Podewells?
Tommy IS running, and is already out campaigning!!!
Steve

Sunbright, TN

#92 Feb 20, 2013
To those who disagee with kilby being able to win i have to wonder why I have lived in morgan county since 1992 and every time kilby ran for any office he was elected i always found him to be professional and he sure brought alot of good to morgan co. so please tell me why do you disagree with progress we sure haven't had that for the past 3 yrs
Barnie

United States

#93 Feb 21, 2013
I don't know who will run but I know we need Mr Kilby, to bring some professional leadership to our county, he knows how to lead and work with others, kilby respects those he serves with even when they disagree and in return he gets respect It's called leadership ability, Mr kilby has a good record to run on I will be voting and supporting kilby because I love Morgan county and It makes me sad to see the mess we are in today.
CornDog

Sunbright, TN

#94 Feb 21, 2013
TOM FRANCIS IS THE MAN! He would make the best executive on the list.
Rick

Sunbright, TN

#95 Feb 21, 2013
CornDog wrote:
TOM FRANCIS IS THE MAN! He would make the best executive on the list.
surely you joking!! if not please tell us how he would be the best on the list
oh lord

Wartburg, TN

#96 Feb 21, 2013
Don edward hands down
Jerry

Sunbright, TN

#97 Feb 22, 2013
oh lord wrote:
Don edward hands down
Please convince me why you would say this
Ray

Oneida, TN

#98 Feb 23, 2013
People now know Edwards has a serious mental issue, The guy needs help, He is unable to carry on a simple conversation, He talks about world affairs to devert attention from the county issues
That clearly show he has no idea how to solve any
of the many problems the county has, Its past time
to re[pace this guy, and lets hope he isn't hired to teach school our children deserve better.
Ray

Oneida, TN

#99 Feb 23, 2013

Can we who voted for Edwards be forgiven ????????
Friends 2

Wartburg, TN

#100 Feb 24, 2013
Steve wrote:
To those who disagee with kilby being able to win i have to wonder why I have lived in morgan county since 1992 and every time kilby ran for any office he was elected i always found him to be professional and he sure brought alot of good to morgan co. so please tell me why do you disagree with progress we sure haven't had that for the past 3 yrs
Morgan County a lot of good it has had the least amount of revenue for the last 20 years. But has got the most handouts of any county in the state last out of 95 counties.great progress.I will vote for him i like being dependent on the state yea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe shoffner 12 min No him 3
billy hutt 2 hr billy hutt 4
Oakdale Girls? 2 hr Alan 4
wartburg coach 4 hr Insider 77
jay lewis (Apr '15) 5 hr billy hutt 9
Who's Pigbitch Howard (Nov '13) 7 hr Lee777 18
Thief on Mossy Grove and Fairview Road (Jan '10) 8 hr Mr Davis 59

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance