Morgan County Executive 2014. Who wil...

Morgan County Executive 2014. Who will you support?

Created by Morgan County on Jan 7, 2013

1,523 votes

Click on an option to vote

Don Edwards

Tommy Francis

R.B. Human

Tommy Kilby

Becky Rupee

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Curious

Lancing, TN

#1 Jan 8, 2013
What is Edwards campaign platform for re-election. What is his major accomplishment for morgan county over the past 3 years.
Bill

Wartburg, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Edwards has done NOTHING since taking office. We have not progressed at all, and our taxes are still going up.
Petros Patterson

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Joe Duncan promised he would run this time I support him.
Joe

Wartburg, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Joe has some personal and legal problems, and will not be a candidate.
Don

Lancing, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Joe would be better than what we have but the person with the proven ability to bring the county together and move is in a positive direction is Tommy Kilby I did not support him the first time he ran for office but have every time since then No one brought more to the county than he has
Joyce C

Indian Trail, NC

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Don Edwards, R.B. Human, or Tommy Francis would all make good county executives. I'll wait to see who throws their hat in the ring unitil further comments.
Velma

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
RB won't run we support Don and his right hand man Tommy F.
Joyce C

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Well Velma, R.B. would make a fine fine county executive but it looks like Don is getting re-elected.
Velma

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Yes Don will go back in office thanks to his outstanding accomplishments 1st term.
Joyce C

Indian Trail, NC

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Let's just say there are two candidates in this fantasy ballot I WOULD NOT vote for.
WTH

Wartburg, TN

#11 Jan 8, 2013
RB and Velma were a joke when he was in office, neither was smart enough to run the office, and tried to blame their stupidity on Ruppee. Don will get beat bad IF he runs again which I doubt that he will.
Joyce C

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Don Edwards has done lots of things for Morgan County. To name a couple, we have a new highway to Wartburg and a new welcome center. R. B. Human did an excellent job while he was in office, he would make a great county executive but Don is the man.
Terry

Wartburg, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Edwards had nothing to do with the highway or welcome center, they were both started before he was elected.
ELECT EDWARD EXECUTIVE

Maxton, NC

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Good things are getting ready to happen when Mr. Edwards and Mr. Frances gets re-elected. RE-ELECT EDWARDS EXECUTIVE.
Will vote

Maxton, NC

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Joyce C wrote:
Don Edwards has done lots of things for Morgan County. To name a couple, we have a new highway to Wartburg and a new welcome center. R. B. Human did an excellent job while he was in office, he would make a great county executive but Don is the man.
A highway to NOWHERE and a welcome center to the same place. Don has done nothing but cause turmoil as county mayor. I can't wait to vote for someone else as long as it isn't Edwards or Ruppe..
Curious

Lancing, TN

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Again what is Edwards platform for re-election.
Jack

Waxhaw, NC

#17 Jan 9, 2013
He does not have one and has never had one he just wants a paycheck. Don is a joke! he has set morgan co. back 4 to 5 years. cant wait till we are rid of him.
Mack

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Don is a great leader. He was captain of his football team at TN Tech. He was a great football coach at Sunbright. He is a great county executive. His problem is there are clowns in office at county commission except for Tommy Francis. Vote for Don if he decides to run again. And vote out all the evil empire county commissioners.
Bailed Out

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Say no to the Crud-Don-Joe crowd. Vote for Ruppe and get progress as promised.
Velma

Santa Barbara, CA

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Don isn't running for re-election. we're encouraging Dr. Diden or Ken Jones to run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BURTON HOLE (Shawn Boy) 2 hr Viking 5
Kayla, Kayla,oh where art thou? (Jan '11) 13 hr Concerned 24
Message to Jeanine Jones of oak dale 17 hr missing U 5
Sperm Donation 20 hr BigDK 8
women who dont (Feb '13) 20 hr BigDK 13
meth trash front street courtney 21 hr takeoutdatrash 1
lost pig Sun Ernie 2

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance