Highland Communications > Highland Communications

Nov 11, 2009 Full story: portal.highland.net 33

Morgan County Sheriffa s Office Arrest Report Travis D. Swint, 30, Lancing, Vandalism Michael D. Underwood, 31, Sunbright, Public Intoxication Adonya S. Woods, 27, Oliver Springs, Attachment Coy Wright, 34, Kingston, To serve time Lonnie Wright, 35, Harriman, Theft over $500 Gerald Reynolds, 21, Harriman, Simple Assault, Simple Assault on child ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frogman

Strunk, KY

#21 Dec 3, 2009
Well you cant really rely on Daphney... Her and Bart have been secret lovers for a while now , they were caught doing the nasty at the graveyard!! Roger Rabbit caught them and filmed part of it and posted it on the internet. And yes , Shaggy , Homer ,and Yosemitie Sam went across the mountain. They went to Donald Ducks to get sum shine but accidently wound up at Goofys place instead, and thats where they found Goofy getting it on with Minnie Mouse...... Mickey will be shattered!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 4, 2009
Word to the wise - If anybody sees Porky Pig snooping around , be careful - Pigs will squeal on everybody -
Twopix

Rogersville, TN

#23 Dec 4, 2009
The last I saw of Flanders he was hangin' round th e PakSnak, he was on some kind of a "witness" binge and had been seen earlier in Deer Lodge scoping out hoodies jeep. Hoodie said later he found some of those Chic publications underneath the windshield wiper. You have to hand it to Flanders though he's alway thinkin'.
frogman

Strunk, KY

#24 Dec 4, 2009
Oh yeah , porky pig has been sighted with none other than Miss Piggy. Kermit the frog is so tore up about this.Ive been trying to talk him through this hard time.Just found out that Popeye has been hanging out at the wide spot but im not sure why.I think hes after Velma.

Location hidden

#25 Dec 5, 2009
frogman wrote:
Oh yeah , porky pig has been sighted with none other than Miss Piggy. Kermit the frog is so tore up about this.Ive been trying to talk him through this hard time.Just found out that Popeye has been hanging out at the wide spot but im not sure why.I think hes after Velma.
That settles it - Call out DORA - She can find anybody -
Minnie Mouse

Lenoir City, TN

#26 Dec 5, 2009
frogman wrote:
Well you cant really rely on Daphney... Her and Bart have been secret lovers for a while now , they were caught doing the nasty at the graveyard!! Roger Rabbit caught them and filmed part of it and posted it on the internet. And yes , Shaggy , Homer ,and Yosemitie Sam went across the mountain. They went to Donald Ducks to get sum shine but accidently wound up at Goofys place instead, and thats where they found Goofy getting it on with Minnie Mouse...... Mickey will be shattered!!!!!!
I dont't know which one of these guys told you this. You can't believe what two drunks and a stoner say. Its all lies I love Mickey Mouse. You people need to mind your own business. Goofy is just a good friend. You should be ashamed of yourself I heard Miss Piggys guy tried to Kermit suicide over all this.
frogman

Strunk, KY

#27 Dec 6, 2009
Now Minnie, dont you mean Goofy is a good Friend with BENIFITS!!!! Woody Wood Peckers counseling center has volunteered to work Kermit through this.I also found out why Popeye has been hanging around town.Olive Oyl ran off to Petros with Bluto. Wiley Coyote ratted her out.
Minnie Mouse

Lenoir City, TN

#28 Dec 6, 2009
I heard olive oyl is the biggest pill ho in town and not only has she been with bluto, pluto,and flanders. Popeye may not care as long as he gets his cut off the top. Pop eye is only looking for her because he wants his Money. Wiley is just mad becuse he dont have the drugs she wants.
please

Wartburg, TN

#29 Dec 6, 2009
let's not forget about sweetpea
Minnie Mouse

Lenoir City, TN

#30 Dec 6, 2009
Sadly Sweet Pea, Maggie, and scrappy doo have all joined the BM (briceville mafia) and have been seen tagging all over New River and Lake city.
PLEASE

Wartburg, TN

#31 Dec 6, 2009
MAGGIE AND SWEETPEA NEED TO CHILL I HEARD THAT THEY MAY HAVE A BABY
Scooby Dum

Lenoir City, TN

#32 Dec 7, 2009
None of you no What you are talkin about leave my Family alone.

Location hidden

#33 Dec 8, 2009
Scooby Dum wrote:
None of you no What you are talkin about leave my Family alone.
I'm Scoopy Doo Doo - Are we from the same litter ?- All my brothers were supposed to be dogs and the females were all biotches - Unless I chain my mind , I'll probably be hounded to death - Maybe I'm barking up the wrong family tree -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lowe 15 min Tenn pride 18
Curious 14 hr Curious 1
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 17 hr Crazy Jae 1,007
david keathley doesnt want the truth 17 hr The Only 5
Bill Arrowood 19 hr ghost 1
Trey Wilson aka WHATEVER (Sep '10) Wed truthhurts 30
Jill M Wed CheerfulFella 2
Lancing Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web