Highland Communications > Highland Communications

Nov 11, 2009 | Posted by: Mobile Home Princess | Full story: portal.highland.net

Morgan County Sheriffa s Office Arrest Report Travis D. Swint, 30, Lancing, Vandalism Michael D. Underwood, 31, Sunbright, Public Intoxication Adonya S. Woods, 27, Oliver Springs, Attachment Coy Wright, 34, Kingston, To serve time Lonnie Wright, 35, Harriman, Theft over $500 Gerald Reynolds, 21, Harriman, Simple Assault, Simple Assault on child ...

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frogman

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Well you cant really rely on Daphney... Her and Bart have been secret lovers for a while now , they were caught doing the nasty at the graveyard!! Roger Rabbit caught them and filmed part of it and posted it on the internet. And yes , Shaggy , Homer ,and Yosemitie Sam went across the mountain. They went to Donald Ducks to get sum shine but accidently wound up at Goofys place instead, and thats where they found Goofy getting it on with Minnie Mouse...... Mickey will be shattered!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Word to the wise - If anybody sees Porky Pig snooping around , be careful - Pigs will squeal on everybody -
Twopix

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

The last I saw of Flanders he was hangin' round th e PakSnak, he was on some kind of a "witness" binge and had been seen earlier in Deer Lodge scoping out hoodies jeep. Hoodie said later he found some of those Chic publications underneath the windshield wiper. You have to hand it to Flanders though he's alway thinkin'.
frogman

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Oh yeah , porky pig has been sighted with none other than Miss Piggy. Kermit the frog is so tore up about this.Ive been trying to talk him through this hard time.Just found out that Popeye has been hanging out at the wide spot but im not sure why.I think hes after Velma.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

frogman wrote:
Oh yeah , porky pig has been sighted with none other than Miss Piggy. Kermit the frog is so tore up about this.Ive been trying to talk him through this hard time.Just found out that Popeye has been hanging out at the wide spot but im not sure why.I think hes after Velma.
That settles it - Call out DORA - She can find anybody -
Minnie Mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

frogman wrote:
Well you cant really rely on Daphney... Her and Bart have been secret lovers for a while now , they were caught doing the nasty at the graveyard!! Roger Rabbit caught them and filmed part of it and posted it on the internet. And yes , Shaggy , Homer ,and Yosemitie Sam went across the mountain. They went to Donald Ducks to get sum shine but accidently wound up at Goofys place instead, and thats where they found Goofy getting it on with Minnie Mouse...... Mickey will be shattered!!!!!!
I dont't know which one of these guys told you this. You can't believe what two drunks and a stoner say. Its all lies I love Mickey Mouse. You people need to mind your own business. Goofy is just a good friend. You should be ashamed of yourself I heard Miss Piggys guy tried to Kermit suicide over all this.
frogman

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Now Minnie, dont you mean Goofy is a good Friend with BENIFITS!!!! Woody Wood Peckers counseling center has volunteered to work Kermit through this.I also found out why Popeye has been hanging around town.Olive Oyl ran off to Petros with Bluto. Wiley Coyote ratted her out.
Minnie Mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

I heard olive oyl is the biggest pill ho in town and not only has she been with bluto, pluto,and flanders. Popeye may not care as long as he gets his cut off the top. Pop eye is only looking for her because he wants his Money. Wiley is just mad becuse he dont have the drugs she wants.
please

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

let's not forget about sweetpea
Minnie Mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Sadly Sweet Pea, Maggie, and scrappy doo have all joined the BM (briceville mafia) and have been seen tagging all over New River and Lake city.
PLEASE

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

MAGGIE AND SWEETPEA NEED TO CHILL I HEARD THAT THEY MAY HAVE A BABY
Scooby Dum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

None of you no What you are talkin about leave my Family alone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Scooby Dum wrote:
None of you no What you are talkin about leave my Family alone.
I'm Scoopy Doo Doo - Are we from the same litter ?- All my brothers were supposed to be dogs and the females were all biotches - Unless I chain my mind , I'll probably be hounded to death - Maybe I'm barking up the wrong family tree -

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lancing Discussions

Search the Lancing Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Vet 140,860
Glen Knight convicted rapist not on registry 1 hr haha 7
Rockwood Garbage Men!!! 3 hr another person 8
Tim Austin 4 hr Tim 3
Pregnant woman's disappearance unsolved (Nov '10) 5 hr Nemisis 119
Sarah Hackler 6 hr Nameless 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Zeke 8,946
•••
•••
•••
Lancing Dating

more search filters

less search filters