Highland Communications > Highland Co...

Highland Communications > Highland Communications

There are 33 comments on the portal.highland.net story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Highland Communications > Highland Communications. In it, portal.highland.net reports that:

Morgan County Sheriffa s Office Arrest Report Travis D. Swint, 30, Lancing, Vandalism Michael D. Underwood, 31, Sunbright, Public Intoxication Adonya S. Woods, 27, Oliver Springs, Attachment Coy Wright, 34, Kingston, To serve time Lonnie Wright, 35, Harriman, Theft over $500 Gerald Reynolds, 21, Harriman, Simple Assault, Simple Assault on child ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at portal.highland.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Domestic Assault Homer Simpson, 45, Springfield

Holy cow Homer finally went off the deep end and beat the crap out of Marg. Bart jumped in and whacked Homer on the head with a ball bat only barely saving Marg from hospitalization. See what happens when you let these damn cartoon characters run amuck?
frogman

Strunk, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
i seen this coming years ago.... homer is a loose cannon!!!!!! marge is staying with charlie brown until all this blows over . bart took snoopy for a walk and we havnt seen him since

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#3 Nov 12, 2009
See what beer will do to ya, We kept telling marg to have him checked into AA last year.
Former Roane Countian

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Wait a minute, the way I read it (I think the charges follow the name) Homer was arrested for "Aggravated Prostitution and Possession of a firearm while under the influence". Now I get the "possession under the influence" charge, that would make sense with Homer. But WTH is "aggravated prostitution"?
ill be durned

Oneida, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2009
maybe homer was pimping out marge,bart,lisa,charlie,and snoopy and they got aggravated.
frogman

Strunk, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2009
yep ...i believe thats it !!!!!
Former Roane Countian

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Nov 13, 2009
Oh man, they took it out. We were just having a little fun! Where's their sense of humor.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#8 Nov 13, 2009
wonder why they removed it? is homer now part of a wittness protection program? maybe marg has a hit out on him and he had to go under.
frogman

Strunk, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2009
i heard the smurfs were hiding him out!!!! i hope they keep smurfette away from him ... if he starts sippinng on poppa smurfs home brew, well lets just say that their secret village will be nomore !!!

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#10 Nov 17, 2009
OMG the genetic offspring of homer and smurfette would be hideous...blue with a potbelly, bug eyes....uuuuggghhhh
frogman

Strunk, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2009
well!!!! at least i thought it was funny.... laughter does the body good like a medicine
frogman

Strunk, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2009
well ive seen it all !!! the seven dwarfs got word of homers hideout and now it seems there is a gang war going on in the secret smurf village ... homer is nowhere to be found.. half of poppa smurfs home brew is gone,smurfette is pregnant,theres blood shed in the smurf streets and now they have called in the bedrock csi team to search for homer!!!!!! yes ... fred and barney to the rescue....

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#13 Nov 30, 2009
I hear the scooby doo team was called in and Scooby sniffed out something but no one in cartoon land is saying anything. Looks like a conspiracy going on.
frogman

Strunk, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2009
Well, well. Homer has been spotted. Fred and Barney has spotted his hideout 3 days ago and now there has been no word from them. But the information we got said that hes staying with Yosemite Sam and the Teamsters. You really need to relay this info. on to Scooby and the gang because we all know how those teamsters play!!!!!

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

#15 Nov 30, 2009
Teamsters? OMG as in Hofa?
Damn they infiltrated the cartoon network? how far will those mobsters go? I bet Hoffa in buried up here some where and homer has a hand in on it. Of course he is from Springfield near that power plant so he could be in the concrete mix. I knew he always acted a little shady.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Aggravated prostitution ?? Is this only happening in Tenn .?? YloH tihS , namtaB -
frogman

Strunk, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2009
Ok, rumor has it that Shaggy and Yosimite Sam have ties from long ago. They were in a highschool musical together but they had a falling out after they had a fight over a girl , Yes, it was Marge Simpson !!!!!!! Homer got wind of this and now thinks Bart isnt his child. He is requesting a spot on the Maury povich show !! Meanwhile Scooby has caught wind of 1 of the town dogs in heat and he cant be found..Fred and Barney is to busy drinking at CJs to do anything.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 2, 2009
Shat the bed - Homer broke wind - Bart is a bastard - Scooby , Fred , and Barney are buying a beer joint - I suggest self serve draft with free refills -
cry baby

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2009
After leaving CJ's Fred and Barney got dropped off at the wide spot where they found Scooby Doo with a bitch. Velma was there with Peppermint Patty who explained how Homer was charged with aggravated prostition when He meet up with He-man at the Hub motel after meeting on Craigs list. Now He-man is very sick and orko is taking care of him. Peppermint Patty said Marge is still with Charlie Brown but the little red haired girl is pissed so she wrote a bunch of lies on topix about Marge. Homer, Shaggy, and Yosimite Sam were seen Yesterday going across the Mountian and have not got back yet.
cry baby

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2009
I know all of this to be fact because I heard it from Daphney who heard it from brainy smurf and lucy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacie basler probation woman 12 hr user her name 3
timothy hickey (Mar '12) 12 hr Derf 15
jason Freels (Jul '11) 13 hr Linda Jeffers 65
Alice's restaurant 21 hr Bubba 7
Scottie Hatfield 22 hr Butt Nutt 3
Missing Man Oakdale 23 hr Tommyknocker 93
Barber Shop (Dec '10) Thu advive 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancing Mortgages