Will Lancing residents finally get dr...

Will Lancing residents finally get drinkable water?

There are 68 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jul 27, 2009, titled Will Lancing residents finally get drinkable water?. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

"We've had rain. It's not super bad. It's still bad, but if we don't have rain, it has so much iron you can't even cook with it," Reba Bates said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
help

Lancing, TN

#61 Feb 15, 2011
help wrote:
boyd has helped morgan co. grow. he has build building for business, homes, he is a good business man. he rents, sells,improved memo ect.he's made money and loss money thats life.
we need more men like boyd rogers. someone who has the balls to take a chance.most of it is called WORK ,which most don't people don't no about.
help

Lancing, TN

#62 Feb 15, 2011
zippy dee doo da wrote:
The Rogers and Kilbys are the wheels of the county and Little Miss Mary Poppins Ruppe is the puppetess. I don't read the Morgan County News but I imagine they gave her credit for getting the internet to Langcing.
:o{
<quoted text>
ruppe did kilby,but rogers i bet wouldn't touch her.
lancing resident

West Columbia, SC

#63 Feb 15, 2011
dont know about the last post but Thank You mrs Ruppe for all you did for morgan county. there is a large number of folks know what you did for our county and even though it was not a large enough number to get elected again those folks who did not vote for you will see and regret their actions in time to come. thats a promise!
wellsaid

Oneida, TN

#64 Feb 15, 2011
We already see what kind of person Don edwards is , look at how he is standing up for Carol Hamby who has stole taxpayers money, how can he be that good christian he made people believe and hold up for wrong doings by Hamby? It appears he himself may be involved. Where is Mrs Ruppe when we need her ?
New to Lancing

United States

#65 Jun 26, 2012
I recently bought property in Lancing and I would love to have water supplied by the city. However, it stops about a half a mile from my property. This will be my hold up for moving there and paying my taxes.Im really hating South Alabama and I just want to move on up and start our new life!!
former resident

United States

#66 Jun 27, 2012
New to Lancing wrote:
I recently bought property in Lancing and I would love to have water supplied by the city. However, it stops about a half a mile from my property. This will be my hold up for moving there and paying my taxes.Im really hating South Alabama and I just want to move on up and start our new life!!
why would you buy property that has no water to it??? And you no money to have it ran??? You should of done your homework... why didnt you buy a house that was already with water there are plenty out their for sale,
former resident

United States

#67 Jun 27, 2012
former resident wrote:
<quoted text> why would you buy property that has no water to it??? And you no money to have it ran??? You should of done your homework... why didnt you buy a house that was already with water there are plenty out their for sale,
Well another property up forsale for failure to pay taxes reckon you'll be stayin in Alabamer...I don't think the city will deliver your foodstamps to your front door either,is that another movin on up stopper fer ya???
former resident

United States

#68 Jun 27, 2012
YEABABY wrote:
i could see that happening the darnells have alot of skeletons in there closets as well especially their offspring and why is it if you dont like someone they assume he to get help from the government maybe its b/c thats how they get by in 46yrs i
I know darnells daughter her name is catfish..she is all about crooked. She sells her meds foodstamps,had her vehicle ran into a pond to collect insurance she paid the boy that lived below her onehundred dollars to put it in the pond ......she makes better money than the working class...Along with her child support, and no rent and ,gov assistance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris sexton putting jo seaboat in the hospital 15 min Smh 4
Oakdale Music Thread (Aug '13) 24 min Musikologist 8
Christopher Anthony Taylor 1 hr unome75 2
Rockwood center 4 hr Going to kingston... 1
AAA Bonding 6 hr No Bonding Needed 23
Amy Lynn goad 11 hr Steve 5
Justin "Bunny" Clark is the football trailer th... 12 hr Mrs Fugate 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancing Mortgages