First Prev
of 2
Next Last
man who knows

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2013
So johnny kicked your ass and now you want to talk smack .. Go talk your shit to his son william and I bet you dont walk away from that one its easy to set on your phone or pc and talk shit but grow some balls and tell hs sons what you think
One who knows

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Veronica wrote:
Tasha is doing great!! Look her up on facebook. Her last name is Nelson:)
Do you still have that rotten croch smell to you?youre a nasty stinking hoe.
veronica

United States

#23 May 9, 2013
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?? Do me a favor, grow some balls and put your real name on here, then come run your mouth. This post has nothing to do with me, so don't make it that way!! My guess is that you are either my ex, or some sorry loser that I turned down back in the day. Get a life dude!
veronica

United States

#24 May 9, 2013
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
And just to answer your question, I got rid of the smell after I broke up with that scumbag I dated over 5 years ago. Boy was he nasty!
Tclark

Wartburg, TN

#25 May 14, 2013
Veronica, I wouldn't put up with this crap!! I'm glad you and Johnny are doing Great!! It was good to see you and your beautiful children not too long ago at Dollar Store. I would send a request to administrator to have this post removed!! Glad you guys are doing well, you have a beautiful family!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wartburg Football (Sep '15) 2 hr Potato 104
Ronnie Wilson? 2 hr Amazed 11
Missing Man Oakdale 2 hr His sister Darlene 213
Derby at the Fair 3 hr Grimy Phoxx 2
Absent Don Edwards 9 hr Oakdale 2 1
Name A Dealer! 9 hr Oakdale 2 4
rockwood state trooper (Mar '15) 17 hr Sarah 13

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance