First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Jamestown, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2011
anyone know whatever happened to that sexy blue-eyed johnny lay?
Everything Zen

Wartburg, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2011
wondering wrote:
anyone know whatever happened to that sexy blue-eyed johnny lay?
He is dead.[I didn't like him when he was alive and now that he is dead I don't like him any better.]
wondering

Jamestown, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Everything Zen wrote:
<quoted text>
He is dead.[I didn't like him when he was alive and now that he is dead I don't like him any better.]
Not that one im looking for the son
lozer

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 25, 2011
he got 2 kids and a gf/wife and livin at home with his momma dont think he even has a job right now. I dont think hes attractive at all. I think hes an arrogant ass who needs a job to take care of his kids.
get ur facts straight

Rockwood, TN

#5 Jan 25, 2011
johnny is a womderful husband and father yes he has a job he is a truck driver he bought his family a house in sunbright sounds to me like someone is jealous
Friend of Johnny

Lancing, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Johnny is a great guy and I cannot imagine anybody not liking him. He is not arrogant a**, I don't know why you would say this unless you are one and he had to give you back some of your own attitude. Johnny has a family now and is doing the best that he can to support them so give him credit for not being out there on drugs.
a friend also

Jamestown, TN

#7 Jan 26, 2011
johnny is very far from being an arrogant a**. i know for a fact that he has a job and takes care of his wife and kids. he is a good God fearing man. nothing like his dad.
well

Sunbright, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2011
he is a good person. But he is NOT married just dating her. I think they may be engaged though. He does work and is a good person.
amber marie

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 28, 2011
I have known him and his fanily for yrs and YES he is arrogant and thinks he is better than everyone else and he also thinks he is gods gift to women I wouldn't have him but oh well But I do know for a fact he was living at home w mommy a wk ago to save $
t lay

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2011
For one ya need uh back off talkin bout my cuz..this jus shows your jealous for whoever made this topic..johnny is a good man of god doing everything he can to support his family he is a truck driver.he is doing a very good job wit his life an doing a very good job raising his 2 kids an being a good fiance...and for tha lame tht is speakin bad bout my uncle sayin your glad he's dead.god will handle yu my uncle may not have been in the best person but he sure was the kindest man I knew he was a very sweet kind hearted man! So keep your immature comments to yourself an keep tha lays out your mouth
Kristy

Parkers Lake, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2011
its pretty sad you have to talk about someone thats dead and someone that was cared about and loved very much but god will deal with you in the end and as for my cousin he is a great person a gread dad he takes care of his kids and he has a good job so get your fact straight befor you start running you mouth about somebody you obviously dont know!!
t lay

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2011
Yeah foreal kristy they wanna start dissin on uncle johnny. He can't take up for his self now tht he's dead..they wouldna said nun like tht wen he was alive I bet yu tht cuz they know they would got they A's beat...jealous ppl tho foreal
friend of all Lays

Lancing, TN

#13 Feb 3, 2011
t lay wrote:
Yeah foreal kristy they wanna start dissin on uncle johnny. He can't take up for his self now tht he's dead..they wouldna said nun like tht wen he was alive I bet yu tht cuz they know they would got they A's beat...jealous ppl tho foreal
Thats right Tasha, I bet these people wouldn't dare talked about Johnny while he was alive and as for dogging Johnny jr. out somebody is just jealous. As for him living at home with his momma I know alot of people that live at home with their momma, times are hard and also maybe Johnny is living at home with his momma because she needs help and that is what a good son is suppose to do.
get real

Wartburg, TN

#14 Feb 3, 2011
t lay wrote:
A sucker puncher and then only if he had a crowd behind him.
t lay

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Its trishta not tasha....but nahh sucker punch an crowd behind...really? Wouldn't happen stop dissin on someone who can't defend their self now..yu can have your choice of words but god knows the truth:) an god will deal with yu wen the time comes..
okay

Huntsville, TN

#16 Feb 6, 2011
First of all johnny is far from arrogant. He greatly appreciates everything he has and he works extremely hard for it. Which brings me to my next point,Johnny has a job he is a truck driver. And yes he is living with his mother but thats because he just bought some land out in sunbright and he and his family are staying there while they build their house on it. It disgusts me how immature and childish people can be especially saying something about his father who has passed away. whether you liked him or not he was dearly loved by MANY friends and family. Anyone who has ever lost a loved one would understand how ridiculous it is to bring up someone who is no longer with us and slander their name! So please people get your information straight before you decide to start badmouthing people. And as for Johnny Jr. he is an amazing dad and takes very good care of his kids and his fiance also works. Sounds like they're doing pretty good to me!
long time bro

Nashville, TN

#17 Feb 19, 2012
JUST read the post about Johnny ,he is gone but brother Billy is still a live go talk some shit to him ,so what if you got sucker punched you deserved it I know who it was,Johnny done his dirty deeds but who in Morgan County that has not done some shit so quit your crying that you got your ass kicked by a better man even though he done his dirty deeds,Johnny was a good person at heart he was just like me back then we loved our drugs and we didnt care who knew ,but the law I know back twenty years ago half of the county drunk or done drugs we loved to party back then YOUR BRO
Wanted

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Enough with all this talk about Johnny and little Johnny, let's talk about little Johnny's ole lady,Veronica. Man I would love to throw the dong to her. I would turn her so many ways but loose. She is HOT !!!!!
Wondering

Maryville, TN

#19 Mar 17, 2012
anybody ever know what happened to Tasha lay? I have tried looking for her.
Veronica

United States

#20 Mar 22, 2012
Tasha is doing great!! Look her up on facebook. Her last name is Nelson:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 2 hr GANNY 1,173
People with STD's in Morgan county 2 hr BeachBum 8
Chris Powers getting shot 7 hr The Syndicate is ... 57
Where's Chad Payne at? 12 hr smarty 2
Trio arrested in burglary $$$$ JUDGE DAVISREDU... (Dec '12) 13 hr Eli 12
Leford Sexton 22 hr Grandmother 2
rockwood state trooper Wed wondering 1

Winter Storm Warning for Morgan County was issued at March 05 at 9:38AM CST

Lancing Dating
Find my Match