Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75350 Apr 5, 2013
face the facts wrote:
<quoted text> But Linda Cooper isn't any of the above. Have you see her?
No I haven't. But I would welcome the opportunity to treat her to lunch and show her some true courtesy and respect just to show her that meeting with a republican can be a pleasant experience.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75353 Apr 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, you missed your true calling. You would be one of the best customer service managers ever. With a bunch of irate customers calling you everyday, you wouldn't bat an eye at putting them in their place and think it was fun. People with this talent are priceless in the customer service industry. This is a compliment by the way :)
I'm not so sure about that Pete. The CPD may think differently. While working as a dispatcher there she was terminated for physically trying to fight another employee. Her temper isn't as cool as she might lead you to believe on here. She's much worse in real life. She does come off on here as a different type of personality but don't be fooled. She's a hell cat.

Location hidden

#75354 Apr 5, 2013
face the facts wrote:
<quoted text> But Linda Cooper isn't any of the above. Have you see her?
Have you? If not, you're one of the very few who hasn't.

Heck, lets just get this over with...Everybody, be on the East side of the Court Square at 2:00p.m tomorrow afternoon and I'll be there , naked as a Jaybird. See you there!
JoCoTpxr

Johnson City, TN

#75355 Apr 5, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>She seems to think, in her old feeble mind that she is sexy. To everyone else, she`s just disgusting.
She`s using her little proxy to make comments about my looks,but at least I feel good enough about myself to use MY OWN PIC!!
Linda, you let yourself go a LONG time ago. No need to be hating on me, because you look like you belong in the deep sea!!
I see you brought out that picture again! Boy hips, no waist, big man feet dug into the sand, and hiding the big man hands and lower arms behind you.
You and your bud found a bikini big enough for you on the internet, and this trip was your coming out party, right?
And I am not prejudiced against gay people...just you.
My Lord, man! You have the nerve to talk about appearances!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75356 Apr 5, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure about that Pete. The CPD may think differently. While working as a dispatcher there she was terminated for physically trying to fight another employee. Her temper isn't as cool as she might lead you to believe on here. She's much worse in real life. She does come off on here as a different type of personality but don't be fooled. She's a hell cat.
Well, with some customers, that is exactly what we need :)

Location hidden

#75357 Apr 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. But I would welcome the opportunity to treat her to lunch and show her some true courtesy and respect just to show her that meeting with a republican can be a pleasant experience.
Well, I would but...FL. is a little further than I'm willing to drive for lunch. But, thanks for the invitation, anyway.:)

Location hidden

#75358 Apr 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Have you? If not, you're one of the very few who hasn't.

Heck, lets just get this over with...Everybody, be on the East side of the Court Square at 2:00p.m tomorrow afternoon and I'll be there , naked as a Jaybird. See you there!
Please wear you bloomers and bleach the crotch of them if you are gonna expose yourself. Be mindful of the loose gravel. I'd hate for you to scuff your nipples.

Location hidden

#75359 Apr 5, 2013
Missy Girl Blows Me wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you're just as ugly on the inside, which is much worse.
Maybe you are ignorant, and ugly. It must suck to be you doll.

Location hidden

#75360 Apr 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Well, with some customers, that is exactly what we need :)
Well you may be correct. I don't know what your customer base is but as a rule physical violence is frowned upon. But I guess it depends on the need for return customers and pleasant atmosphere. Lol.

Location hidden

#75361 Apr 5, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please wear you bloomers and bleach the crotch of them if you are gonna expose yourself. Be mindful of the loose gravel. I'd hate for you to scuff your nipples.
Oh, I'm not going to all that trouble. I've got a Trench Coat...just untie the belt and let it drop...And don't steal my coat, my Bail Money will be in the pocket and I'll need it.
roxy

United States

#75365 Apr 5, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy my lady bug, who are you cursing out over here tonight? You better be sweet. Lol.
ik,i feel u.last night was hard on u,its mostly lways hard on u,but we'll b ok.n sweet as lways :)

Location hidden

#75366 Apr 5, 2013
Pete, thank you for the kind words and compliments.
You're a Likable Guy, even if you are a 'Publican.:)
Maybe we will meet one of these days, I'd like that.:)

Location hidden

#75367 Apr 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm not going to all that trouble. I've got a Trench Coat...just untie the belt and let it drop...And don't steal my coat, my Bail Money will be in the pocket and I'll need it.
Will you be wearing your high heels slings like the ones you post on your avatar sometimes? We may wanna get a shot of those ya know.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#75375 Apr 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If your Kid(s) stole from your wallet, then you've got a much bigger problem to worry about that the Morning After Pill!
But, considering what kind of a Person their Father is, I can't say that I'm surprised.
See, this is why so many doubt your drivel on this forum. You can't even comment on a simple statement without twisting it in a feeble attempt to make those you hate look bad. It Really-Really must be disgusting for you to live such a life that you must constantly denigrate others in an attempt to make yourself feel superior.

I will say this. I did have a foster child raid my wallet, ONE TIME. He learned very quickly that it was not a smart thing to do. At least none of my kids have ever taken any vehicle and tried to run another driver off the road in a fit of road rage like you told me Jeffrey did.
whatthewhat

Sparta, TN

#75376 Apr 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is why so many doubt your drivel on this forum...

It Really-Really must be disgusting for you to live such a life that you must constantly denigrate others in an attempt to make yourself feel superior...

At least none of my kids have ever taken any vehicle and tried to run another driver off the road in a fit of road rage like you told me Jeffrey did.
Yes, it is really sad for someone to constantly denigrate others!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#75377 Apr 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least none of my kids have ever taken any vehicle and tried to run another driver off the road in a fit of road rage like you told me Jeffrey did.
Interesting ! How do you know ? Do they tell you eveything they do or are you with then 24/7/365 ?

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#75378 Apr 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a ridiculous answer. Nothing is free, but I had an nephew recently go to the pharmacy to buy this med and it was $19.99. Nobody expected it for free and nobody robbed anyone to get the money, so what is your point? You still didn't answer the question of why are you checking on the cost of this med?
My answer was very plain. I did it BECAUSE you were praising the pill so much and I know how kids are when they are trying to hide something from parents. That is the real purpose of this ruling. So kids can get it without parental consent.

A couple of other reasons I searched for this information are:

1. I was unsure how much a CHILD would have to raise to get it.

2. I prefer to have some accurate information before spouting off about an issue, unlike you Liberals.

Now, the question is: Why would a nephew of yours need this pill? It is for women.

At any rate, this is what Planned Parenthood says on the matter:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topic...

Walgreens :

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-does-...

Princeton:

http://ec.princeton.edu/locator/concerned-abo...

I found this one interesting on yahoo answers:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Notice the response by Chameleon:

$45 bucks ! and it isnt 100% effective...
pregnant with baby #2 after taking Plan B!"

And that was from 5 years ago.

And these are just a few of the results from my Google search.

Location hidden

#75379 Apr 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting ! How do you know ? Do they tell you eveything they do or are you with then 24/7/365 ?
Not that it's any of your business idiot but Kinda had admitted many times over that Jeffery tried to kill someone by running them off the road with his truck. Hopefully someday he will show you exactly how that works.

Have a great day sweet girly boy.

That's all...

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#75380 Apr 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the pictures on Youtube before you keep running your mouth and make even a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.
And you talk about our sources. YOUTUBE? Get real.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#75381 Apr 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NTMB. How are you this evening sweet friend?
Hey there RS. sorry I didn't reply sooner. We had some issues at the truck stop in Memphis last night and The police were running around here all night. Quite entertaining actually. LOL

How was your night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's number 24 min sarahjane 1
Rockwood Election 27 min THE_SYNDICATE 23
Big E's Busted? 42 min THE_SYNDICATE 22
hot housewife 1 hr Lola May 1
Do the Police really not know? 2 hr listening 3
fight at rockytop earlier? any ideals 7 hr cdub 4
Face Slappin Cosby Travolta Cruise? 8 hr Rapdt Dater 1
Lancing Dating
Find my Match

Lancing People Search