he is a hero
jake

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Hero!
hehe

Rockwood, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I'd really like to know what he knew. They wanted him dead so bad they shot at innocent civilians in two cases of mistaken identity.
Big Chief Slap a Ho

Church Hill, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
hehe wrote:
I'd really like to know what he knew. They wanted him dead so bad they shot at innocent civilians in two cases of mistaken identity.
He didn't know squat. He is a pompous, narcissistic, mass murderer. Glad his simian ass is well done. He's a hero for killing unarmed people? WTH?
hehe

Rockwood, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Big chief must be a police officer.......... Just like those cops are hero's for shooting at civilians?
jill

Cowpens, SC

#7 Feb 17, 2013
hehe wrote:
Big chief must be a police officer.......... Just like those cops are hero's for shooting at civilians?
No the cops who shot the innocent people are NOT heroes, but the Ex cop was a coward and nothing worth being held on a pedestal.
Wecome Committee

Harriman, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2013
he should have just talk shit on topix, that would have taught them,
hehe

Rockwood, TN

#10 Feb 19, 2013
I never said they were heroes, but to say we know all the facts about what really happened is stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What deer? 33 min twillard 3
News Crime 34 mins ago 12:20 p.m.Former KPD patrolma... 2 hr Tiger 5
Boy walking in front of welding shop on pumphou... (Nov '15) 4 hr They know who I am 2
Express Employment Agency (Jul '11) 4 hr They know who I am 97
dylan headrick 5 hr vic 2
Vespie boy 16 hr Got it 1
torque wrench (Aug '09) 17 hr Got it 6

Lancing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancing Mortgages