$63,500 awarded to local groups

$63,500 awarded to local groups

There are 2 comments on the Roane County News story from Feb 27, 2008, titled $63,500 awarded to local groups. In it, Roane County News reports that:

Hammond Floyd Jr. sought Roane County Sheriff's officers were on the hunt Friday for a man they suspected to be selling drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roane County News.

carl spell

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2008
I love you brother.We all miss your presence beyond words.Memories of you,will always be near to me.You were so special to all of us. You were the final inspiration,for me ,to strenghten my faith in the lord. I'm so glad you were saved and knew the Lord personally. there is nothing else,like the peace and contintment,and love for one another,that the Lord,instills in our very souls. My brother,I will see you again,that is Gods promise,thats good enough for me. It's not the end,only the beginning.Through our faith in the Lord Jesus,we all will be togetheragain,where there will be no end ,just happiness. Praise the Lord our God.Amen
lots

Santiago, Chile

#2 May 12, 2012
lotta money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy vineyard 7 hr cumplay69 4
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 8 hr Trunketeer 1,645
Rockwood's freakiest women (Aug '11) 9 hr BigW 84
sheriff should resign (Jan '15) 9 hr Uselesr 42
White people trying to act black (Aug '10) 14 hr docgary 117
Kristi Roberts 19 hr Lewis 10
Any1 know the girl that works at 3D Financial r... Thu Seanpuma93 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancing Mortgages