Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 704)

Showing posts 14,061 - 14,080 of20,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Why is it that freedom of speech is such a wonderful thing untill that free speech disagrees with yours?
The people who want the secessionist citizenship revoked have as much right to petition as do the secessionist. You can't have it both ways people. The Republicans and Tea Party lost an election; GET OVER IT, there will be another one in four years.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Texan wrote:
Heavy Feed you still haven't told me who, when, or how he killed anyone tell me out of your own mouth, don't give some place to find it, just tell me dumba$$. You keep wanting eveyone to buy into your bullshit, so you tell me who he killed, when and how he killed them or drop tyhat line dumba$$. You talk so much crap you are a F>in joke, a pathetic joke, but still a joke.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2011/09...

He also assassinated this guys 16 year old son, who was also an American citizen.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas will become a blue state because of the increasing population of Hispanic citizens. Hispanics traditionally have conservative values and are driven to vote Democratic by the openly racist attitudes of the Teabagger elements in the Republican party.
So, according to YOU... illegal aliens have a better idea of the direction the United States should be going... than your very own fellow Americans????

Talk about TRAITOR!!!

Talk about SELL OUT!!!

YOU think Mexicans know whats best for the United States!!!

YOU SAID THAT IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!

PHFUCK YOU!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe they fought a civil war over"secession".Most govts.take"secession "pretty seriously.Nonetheless...free speech?
If free speech is truly important, then you have to support and defend it, even when you disagree with what someone says. Punishing someone who signs a silly petition that you disagree with is not supporting free speech. Call them stupid, idiotic, disagree with them etc, that's all ok. But advocating punishment for someone who has an opinion that you don't like is not supporting free speech.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I said not to send me somewhere else, post it yourself, or are you just too chickenshit to do it? Come on Fed post it, you always talk big, back it up. What a pathetic joke you are. NRH you are correct advocating punishing someone for signing a petition is wrong and more than just a little hypocritical; but alas, it is their right. None of us agree on everything, and there are people who want it both ways, and while I understand what you mean, you also want it both ways. As I said those misguided people have as much right to petition as the secessionist reguardless of right or wrong.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

kimmel wrote:
Why should a business owner be forced to provide healthcare to its employees? If they need insurance that's what Medicaid is for you liberal idiot!
Why should we provide that business owner with a street to his business, police and fire services, sewer and water lines.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Tea Party is racist? Prove it. Post some form of proof here. You cant and you wont because there is no proof, unless you consider being against ILLEGAL immigration racist.
One of the tools that the left uses is to label anyone who dares to disagree as someting offensive, therby marginalizing their arguments and attempting to reduce support for thier ideas or opinions. It is very effective, especialy with a sympathetic and biased media supporting them. There is no honest and open debate in this country over important issues and soulutions because of media bias.
You mean the TeaBaggers are desperately trying to rid the country of 50,000+ illegal Irish?

Where? When?
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

You know SUX, you say something that makes sense then follow it up with something dumb. Perhaps if illegal Irish were the problem they would have been mentioned. But they aren't and they weren't.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Texan wrote:
I said not to send me somewhere else, post it yourself, or are you just too chickenshit to do it? Come on Fed post it, you always talk big, back it up. What a pathetic joke you are. NRH you are correct advocating punishing someone for signing a petition is wrong and more than just a little hypocritical; but alas, it is their right. None of us agree on everything, and there are people who want it both ways, and while I understand what you mean, you also want it both ways. As I said those misguided people have as much right to petition as the secessionist reguardless of right or wrong.
YOU support illegal immigration in order to turn Texas into a Democratic state!!!

Enough said!!!

YOU are the freakin enemy!!!!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sux, those business owners pay for their property and public services. We dont provide them free, so that was a pretty stupid analogy.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU support illegal immigration in order to turn Texas into a Democratic state!!!
Enough said!!!
YOU are the freakin enemy!!!!
You may not have noticed this....but Texas is FULL of brown people who were BORN HERE..and who continue to multiply..whether you like it or not.Most...will probably not vote republican.In twenty years, Texas is likely to be a blue state.Things change.Texas was first settled....as far as Europeans are concerned...by the Spanish.Then came the Anglos.Now the people descended from the Spanish, and the Mexicans, are growing in population.Legally.Who has the largest families? Aren't republicans pro-family?
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I never said that dumba$$. I do not support illegal anything. Don't try and change the subject, I want you to post about the murdered Americans, but you are way the hell too chickenshit to do that, so you try to make up[ something else, well it won't work. What a joke YOU ARE, more than enough said! And yes our tax dollars do pay for streets, waterlines, as well as fire and police protection.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like retaliation, intimdation, and an attempt to punish anyone who dares to disagree with the (supposedly) open-minded liberal agenda. And you are OK with that?
The petition to strip secessionists of their citizenship rights is a joke making fun of the idiots signing these petitions. As usual, Teabaggers don't understand when they're being ridiculed.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to YOU... illegal aliens have a better idea of the direction the United States should be going... than your very own fellow Americans????
Talk about TRAITOR!!!
Talk about SELL OUT!!!
YOU think Mexicans know whats best for the United States!!!
YOU SAID THAT IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!
PHFUCK YOU!!!!
I specifically referred to Hispanic citizens who have a vote. You seem to believe that all Hispanic-looking people are "illegal Mexicans." That's because you're a Teabagger bigot.

Look at the schools to see a demographic population bomb. In 4 years, all these high school kids will be old enough to vote. And a bunch of old white racists will be dead.

So I would suggest you go phfuck yourself.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You may not have noticed this....but Texas is FULL of brown people who were BORN HERE..and who continue to multiply..whether you like it or not.Most...will probably not vote republican.In twenty years, Texas is likely to be a blue state.Things change.Texas was first settled....as far as Europeans are concerned...by the Spanish.Then came the Anglos.Now the people descended from the Spanish, and the Mexicans, are growing in population.Legally.Who has the largest families? Aren't republicans pro-family?
Ok, Waco... you're not going to tell me anything I don't know about Hispanic heritage, I am well versed in it!!

I protested the detention of entire illegal immigrant families at the detention center in Hutto... for many months!!!!

I have Hispanic blood from BOTH sides of my family!!!

I have family that can be traced back to Texas before Texas was Texas!!

BUT... I will not sit idly by while US citizens sell out other US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants!!!!

THAT is TREASON!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I specifically referred to Hispanic citizens who have a vote. You seem to believe that all Hispanic-looking people are "illegal Mexicans." That's because you're a Teabagger bigot.
Look at the schools to see a demographic population bomb. In 4 years, all these high school kids will be old enough to vote. And a bunch of old white racists will be dead.
So I would suggest you go phfuck yourself.
LOL

You seem to believe that white looking people like myself... are not Hispanic!!!

Again you show you true colors by coloring the entire Tea Party as white racists... you've bought totally into Obama's bullshit.

You've got your nose so far up his a$$ that you're tickling his throat.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You seem to believe that white looking people like myself... are not Hispanic!!!
Again you show you true colors by coloring the entire Tea Party as white racists... you've bought totally into Obama's bullshit.
You've got your nose so far up his a$$ that you're tickling his throat.
The fact that you think illegal immigrants vote in Texas has nothing to do with Obama. Teabagger bigots are so gullible that it's hard to believe you're serious.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Waco... you're not going to tell me anything I don't know about Hispanic heritage, I am well versed in it!!
I protested the detention of entire illegal immigrant families at the detention center in Hutto... for many months!!!!
I have Hispanic blood from BOTH sides of my family!!!
I have family that can be traced back to Texas before Texas was Texas!!
BUT... I will not sit idly by while US citizens sell out other US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants!!!!
THAT is TREASON!!!!
Calm down Heavy Fed and tell me exactly how US citizens are selling out OTHER US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants.Knowledge is power, and if I am lacking in knowledge, I must ask questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,061 - 14,080 of20,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lancaster News Video

•••
Lancaster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
•••
•••