City to hold $18 million bond electio...

City to hold $18 million bond election for 'quality of life enhancement'

There are 1 comment on the The Ellis County Press Online story from Oct 14, 2010, titled City to hold $18 million bond election for 'quality of life enhancement'. In it, The Ellis County Press Online reports that:

The city of Wilmer is proposing a $18 million bond election on the Tuesday, Nov.2 general election ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ellis County Press Online.

not necessary

Missouri City, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Why does Wilmer need to sell bonds? Just put another cop out on I-45 in the Wilmer speed trap. One-quarter of the City's revenue comes from traffic tickets now, have the rest of the citizenry of Texas support Wilmer. No sense Wilmer people paying a dime1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
Lancaster, TX is great city to live in! Jul 2 Breezy 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jul 1 Guest 23
Lancaster Tx Mayor and City Manager are THUGS (Nov '12) Jun 21 satisfied citizen 20
News New Procter & Gamble Wilmer warehouse will have... (Sep '14) Jun 18 della jackson 3
Lancaster pronounciation Jun 16 divadiva 5
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages