Review: IHOP Restaurant

Review: IHOP Restaurant

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

Don Jones

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 7, 2008
The food wasn't hot and the floor supervisor was to busy to tend to me and my family I think his name was Tracey H very nice person but took to long to respond,food got colder I ask him if ihop still do chicken fried chicken he said (HE)don't do chicken fried chicken I thought IHOP was suppose to make that call,some other guy was working with him name Art or something was just as rude me and my family won't be coming back to lancaster.
Thanks Don Jones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Any farts 738
Lancaster Tx Mayor and City Manager are THUGS (Nov '12) Jun 21 satisfied citizen 20
News New Procter & Gamble Wilmer warehouse will have... (Sep '14) Jun 18 della jackson 3
Lancaster pronounciation Jun 16 divadiva 5
Why do people talk about Lancaster like it's gh... (May '09) Jun 15 satisfied citizen 72
Review: American Auto Plaza USA Jun 12 car owner 4
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages