Trans-Texas Corridor is not dead

Trans-Texas Corridor is not dead

There are 3 comments on the The Ellis County Press Online story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Trans-Texas Corridor is not dead. In it, The Ellis County Press Online reports that:

The Trans-Texas Corridor is not dead, and neither is Loop 9, the 12-lane toll road sister-project that is slated to cut through parts of Glenn Heights, Oak Leaf, Cedar Hill, Lancaster, Red Oak and DeSoto.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ellis County Press Online.

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2009
I live in red oak and have not yet seen the map that is supposed to cut through our homestead can you show us a map so that we may get an idea as to where we stand to lose.
Joe Hernandez

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2009
It will be comin' right up your arse, biatch. Us Mescans will be living in yo house soon enuF!

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2009
too bad there cant be a sharing of serious information about this here in this forum. I would obviously like to know more due to the fact I am looking to buy a home in Lake Ridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Oct 18 taxpayer 32
News One dead, seven injured in Ellis County family ... (Mar '12) Aug '16 Its me 2
News Man who tried to rob Waffle House with an AK-47... Aug '16 Just another opin... 3
two double murders go unsolved (Jan '11) Aug '16 melody 16
Lancaster pronounciation (Apr '15) Jul '16 In general 7
sonny bill Hutchinson melissa hickman dewey hic... (Mar '15) Jul '16 Times have changed 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages