DPD Chief's Son Killed In Lancaster Shooting

Jun 20, 2010 Full story: KTXA-TV Fort Worth 7

Share + Jun 20, 2010 8:09 pm US/Central LANCASTER A shootout Sunday evening left three people dead, including a 37-year-old Lancaster police officer and the son of Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

Full Story
jontrenae johnson

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2010
i was there at the scene and i don't think that any of this should have went down the way it did all because a man wants to get mad desnt meaqn he have to shoot and kill his girlfriend a cop and an innocent bystander and alot of other people but as the shooting started somebody could have easily gone and taken the gun it was over 15 people there well atg least 45 people there and they couldnt do nothing i mean come on look at all the lives they could've saved. r.i.p to the people that died and their families
Barbara

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2010
What girlfriend? It was two men.
stacy

Kennedale, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2010
It was an officer the shooter and another man there was no girlfriend
john

Mineral Wells, TX

#4 Jun 21, 2010
If you were there - why didn't YOU go up and take the gun?
Asha

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2010
I heard there was a baby girl in the back seat of a car that got shot up. I do not here that in the news?? Why is that!
mrsv

Higganum, CT

#6 Jun 23, 2010
no children were harmed three men lost their lives this is truly sad I will be keeping each and everyone that is attached to these men in my prayers
Katie

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2010
jontrenae johnson wrote:
i was there at the scene and i don't think that any of this should have went down the way it did all because a man wants to get mad desnt meaqn he have to shoot and kill his girlfriend a cop and an innocent bystander and alot of other people but as the shooting started somebody could have easily gone and taken the gun it was over 15 people there well atg least 45 people there and they couldnt do nothing i mean come on look at all the lives they could've saved. r.i.p to the people that died and their families
I don't think anyone including YOURSELF will be CRAZY not BOLD, but CRAZY enough to walk to a gunman shooting and try to take his gun. Let's PLEASE PEOPLE, USE COMMON SENSE, THAT IS WHAT GOD GAVE IT TO YOU FOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
Why do people talk about Lancaster like it's gh... (May '09) Jan 17 mslewis 69
Review: Top Fuel Inc Jan 16 Jean55Huhins 1
Lancaster Community Park (Jul '12) Jan 3 MRabb 4
Procter & Gamble's 1.4 million sq.ft. warehouse... Nov '14 LThom 2
$100 tonight Nov '14 Hporraa7 3

Lancaster News Video

Lancaster Dating
Find my Match