DPD Chief's Son Killed In Lancaster Shooting

Jun 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTXA-TV Fort Worth

Share + Jun 20, 2010 8:09 pm US/Central LANCASTER A shootout Sunday evening left three people dead, including a 37-year-old Lancaster police officer and the son of Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2010
jontrenae johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

i was there at the scene and i don't think that any of this should have went down the way it did all because a man wants to get mad desnt meaqn he have to shoot and kill his girlfriend a cop and an innocent bystander and alot of other people but as the shooting started somebody could have easily gone and taken the gun it was over 15 people there well atg least 45 people there and they couldnt do nothing i mean come on look at all the lives they could've saved. r.i.p to the people that died and their families
Barbara

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

What girlfriend? It was two men.
stacy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

It was an officer the shooter and another man there was no girlfriend
john

Mineral Wells, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

If you were there - why didn't YOU go up and take the gun?
Asha

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

I heard there was a baby girl in the back seat of a car that got shot up. I do not here that in the news?? Why is that!
mrsv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

no children were harmed three men lost their lives this is truly sad I will be keeping each and everyone that is attached to these men in my prayers
Katie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

jontrenae johnson wrote:
i was there at the scene and i don't think that any of this should have went down the way it did all because a man wants to get mad desnt meaqn he have to shoot and kill his girlfriend a cop and an innocent bystander and alot of other people but as the shooting started somebody could have easily gone and taken the gun it was over 15 people there well atg least 45 people there and they couldnt do nothing i mean come on look at all the lives they could've saved. r.i.p to the people that died and their families
I don't think anyone including YOURSELF will be CRAZY not BOLD, but CRAZY enough to walk to a gunman shooting and try to take his gun. Let's PLEASE PEOPLE, USE COMMON SENSE, THAT IS WHAT GOD GAVE IT TO YOU FOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lancaster News Video

•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE