Hope Community Garden of Wilmer Texas

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

Pamela McQueen

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2009
Come join in the making of a Garden, that will feed Wilmer Citizens,as well as the surrounding areas. We will be having a Garage Sale soon. Come help us Plan....
June 2, 2009 7 p.m.
River Oaks Mobile Home Park
1601 Miller Ferry Road
Wilmer TX 75172
Pamela McQueen

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 4, 2009
June 13th - 1601 Miller Ferry Road, Wilmer Texas

The Hope Community Garden of Wilmer is having a Garage Sale on June 13th. The location is the River Oaks Mobile Home Park. Wilmer Citizens and Friends are donating thier items to help raise funds for the Garden. We will have baked goods made by the wonderful Citizens of Wilmer. Please join us in helping our commnunites to help feed people who are struggling.

Feel free to bring items to sell as well, we will be accepting donations on Friday June 12th after 4:00pm. Please bring items to the Office of the River Oaks Mobile Home Park. Thanks Ms Pam
Wendy

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I am interested in finding a community garden. I am near Wilmer, TX.

My email is shimmer_flame@cheerful.com
Wendy

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Pamela McQueen wrote:
Come join in the making of a Garden, that will feed Wilmer Citizens,as well as the surrounding areas. We will be having a Garage Sale soon. Come help us Plan....
June 2, 2009 7 p.m.
River Oaks Mobile Home Park
1601 Miller Ferry Road
Wilmer TX 75172
I realize this post is very old - is this group still active?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster Tx Mayor and City Manager are THUGS (Nov '12) 4 hr Concerned Ctz 11
Debate: Marijuana - Red Oak, TX (Aug '10) Thu oscar 15
Review: American Auto Plaza USA Thu car owner 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
murder in wilmer trailer park around feb 2005 (Jul '14) May 17 sheilasmith951 2
Lancaster pronounciation May 16 satisfied citizen 2
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]