TRAFFIC ALERT: Fiery Crash Shuts Down...

TRAFFIC ALERT: Fiery Crash Shuts Down WB I-20 In Lancaster

There are 3 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jul 25, 2008, titled TRAFFIC ALERT: Fiery Crash Shuts Down WB I-20 In Lancaster. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

A fiery 18-wheeler crash earlier in the day has shut down the westbound lanes of Interstate 20 at Houston School Road in Lancaster until about 5 p.m. All traffic is being diverted onto Lancaster Road and is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

courious

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2008
did driver survive? heard person hopped over wall? what happened?
WWHD

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2008
I am also curious to know what happened. I am not impressed with NBC5's reporting. Could they at least give us an update?
WWHD

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Oh, wait, I forgot. News pretty much ceases to exist on weekends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 26 min Old Farts 936
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
Review: American Auto Plaza USA Jul 16 dallastx 5
Lancaster, TX is great city to live in! Jul 2 Breezy 1
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jul 1 Guest 23
Lancaster Tx Mayor and City Manager are THUGS (Nov '12) Jun '15 satisfied citizen 20
News New Procter & Gamble Wilmer warehouse will have... (Sep '14) Jun '15 della jackson 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages