Carolina Cup - A Southern Tradition C...

Carolina Cup - A Southern Tradition Continues

There are 44 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Carolina Cup - A Southern Tradition Continues. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

' Thousands bared the cooler temperatures to attend one of the state's biggest tailgating events held in the spring - ' The Carolina Cup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dianne

Sumter, SC

#44 Apr 2, 2008
Hockey Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They were getting along because the nasty people who make those ridiculous comments were not there.
Racists have no place at the Carolina Cup, it is for those of us who get along well with other humans.
Hockey Girl- You are correct 100%. There were thousands of people there and I saw no trouble at all. I agree with Jack Black that sometimes people have a fight and someone always gets sick but when you consider how many people attend and how little trouble occurs- that's pretty good.
CiCi Kromah

Charlotte, NC

#45 Apr 1, 2012
Leah Creighton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny because I sure saw plenty of filthy looking white people. People like you continue to make SC look uneducated.
Best reply of the night!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#46 Apr 3, 2012
Dianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hockey Girl- You are correct 100%. There were thousands of people there and I saw no trouble at all. I agree with Jack Black that sometimes people have a fight and someone always gets sick but when you consider how many people attend and how little trouble occurs- that's pretty good.
225 arrested in College Park alone this year. Including, a couple have a hook up in the Mounted Patrol horse trailer??? One almost died to over comsumption. 8 others arrested arounf the rest of the area. Overall, it was good this year, I guess. Yes, I was out there and things around the West Rail was lots of fun and NO problems.
Homer is back

Columbia, SC

#47 Apr 3, 2012
Missed the cup for the first time in 12 years. Did not miss it, but i do plan on buying an infield space and attending next year. Dont think I will be having sex in a horse trailor though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Rock Hill, SC in about a month (Sep '06) Jul '17 Michele 98
Review: Bulldog Towing (Sep '12) Mar '17 Disappointed Car ... 7
Is there a Step in the House? (Nov '16) Nov '16 the Dyslexic 2
Lancaster girls (Sep '16) Sep '16 NewMan 1
Pokemon Go (Jul '16) Sep '16 Stephanie b 2
troy howell (Jun '11) Jul '16 jtsteele 4
new to elgin.. (Aug '15) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance