Lancaster teen dies in wreck

Nov 9, 2008 Full story: Rock Hill Herald 13

When LaKendra Renee Dye's mother died in July, the 16-year-old Lancaster High School student pressed on with life.

Full Story
Keisha

Van Wyck, SC

#1 Nov 9, 2008
Rest in peace Kendra. You will be missed but not 4fogget'n!
Erica

Lancaster, SC

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Kendra was a very nice girl, and my friend... i will miss her, and her family will be in my prayers!!!
Kristen

Rock Hill, SC

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Kendra was my friend. she was a good girl. things like this don't suppose to happen to people like her. I miss her, as well as alot of my friends. Rest in peace Kendra!!! Tell your mom everybody says hi. save me a place up there will ya? always loved by friends and family Lakendra Renee Dye.
Markita

Rock Hill, SC

#4 Nov 10, 2008
Oh my...whr do i start!!! Kendra was a good girl and if i was having a down day and just looked at her smile it would make me smile!! We weren't the best of friends but we had a friendship!! We used to hang out every now and then! I am going to miss this young lady! She always made me laugh and she always kept a smile on her face! Without her in our life is going to be crazy! She was a friend to everybody! I really am going to miss Kendra! It seems just like yesterday when her and I and a couple more of our friends went to Scarowinds together!!! Kendra tell ur Mom i said hi and i will c u again someday! I love u and i miss you but bookie you will NEVEr be forgotten by any of us!!!
Nisha

Lancaster, SC

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Kendra,you are going to be deeply missed...You were a nice person who had a nice outlook on life and I admired that...Everytime I seen you, you had a smile on your face...that guided me to look at the positive things in life!!! I'm going miss seeing you!!! Although the last time we had a full conversation was my 10th grade year and your 9th grade year at a basketball game, it was an away game if not mistaken!!! And you told me some info I needed to know and I want to thank you for that!!!LOVE YA!!! R.I.P. KENDRA!!! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN....YOU WILL FOREVER BE KEPT ALIVE IN OUR MEMORIES!!!
DEVONTAE WRIGHT AKA DODA

Lancaster, SC

#6 Nov 11, 2008
Rest.in.Peace kendra u will b missd by many.... i hope 2 c u again... but 4 now good bye jus 4 now... U neva kno how much u love an individual until death has taken them 4rm the face of the earth... LOVE U KENDRA....!DODA!
Tatiyona

Chester, SC

#7 Jan 27, 2009
Kendra, u were my cousin, my sister , my best friend but now your gone.I am really going 2 miss u and there is not a day that goes by that you are not on my mind. You are my angel now. We will see each other again someday.I wish we could just spend one last moment together so we could trip out like old times.I knew since the death of your mother that you were having a hard time so the only thing that kept me going was knowing you were finally happy. I love u with all my heart and you will never b forgotten. I MISS U BIG MAMA...R.I.P
Andrea Edwards

Chester, SC

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Kendra, u were my cousin, I can say u are going to be deeply missed by your family.Your gone but you are still hear with us deeply in our hearts. We love Kendra. R.I.P GONE BUT NEVER 4GOTTEN.
R.I.P KENDRA LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
porsha

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2009
OMG we miss you soo much round homebase kendra boo!!life is not the same without u!!i hope u proud of us,we went to the beach to celebrate ya bday and i know u n heaven smiling down on ya gurls>>> I Know ur n a betta place and cnt wa8 til we meet n heaven. yours truly
"the real Ms.Bulldogg"
(lol.inside joke cuz nah...its nunthn"
RJ Jones

Rock Hill, SC

#10 Mar 8, 2009
R.I.P Cuzo we miss you and we love you as well as Aunt Doris yall will be missed deeply :(
danielle mackey

Rock Hill, SC

#11 Mar 31, 2009
r.i.p kendra girl i miss u so much and i will never 4get u everything is not the same witout u(church, school and life) dang i miss u and its just still hard to accept the fact that ur gone! i cant wait to c u agian i love u!!
Khristine

Chester, SC

#12 Apr 9, 2009
R.I.P Kendra we miss you and we love you. God loves you more. We will never forget you. When the world comes to a end we will see you again.
Love you.
By:Khristine
tyrik james

Lancaster, SC

#13 May 2, 2013
i will miss my 1st cousin on my mother side she was special to god rest her soul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vw parts Nov 7 Kramer 1
Moving to Rock Hill, SC in about a month (Sep '06) Oct '14 Life 93
Salem United Methodist Fall Festival Oct '14 Rodney Welch 1
County rounds up Snipes' rodeo signs (Jul '06) Aug '14 Heather Hood 4
Debate: Marijuana - Lancaster, SC (Sep '10) Aug '14 9468 14
Review: Cottages At Azalea Aug '14 Chantinge Shipp 1
Review: Leverage Builders LLC Jul '14 SUBCONTRACTOR 1
Lancaster Dating
Find my Match

Lancaster People Search