Sheryl

Hazleton, PA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
My husband and I were at Roots Market on that Tuesday, the end of September when I had a horrible seizure and stopped breathing. My husband was trying to call 911 and this wonderful man, I believe sent from God offered to give me CPR. My jaws were locked shut but he still managed to get me to breath. I spent 3 days at Lancaster General Hospital and was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism. My husband never did get his name but my husband said he hugged him when they put me in the ambulance and said "God Bless You Both". He never got his name, but I just wanted to put this out there if anyone heard of this episode that happened that day, that I am OK and I think of this man everyday and Thank God for him and that he was there at that time. I know that was not a coincidence. I have a connection with this person, I might not be here if it wasn't for him and I just wanted to say"Thank You.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#2 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
amazing story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police arrest suspect for heroin, resisting arr... Jul 30 Sassy sue 1
Scranton Pa jazz festival Jul '17 roy 1
News Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) Jul '17 Okay 147
Sabrina burkholder Jun '17 Guest 2
Review: County Of Lancaster Children & Youth So... (Feb '13) May '17 Jesussaves 13
News As Wall Street Thrives, America's Little Guy Ch... May '17 pulte pollutes 2
News Videotaped Confrontation Leads To Officer's Firing (Jul '07) Apr '17 K_Mabie 7

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages